1. This is the internet FFS. You ever wonder why she doesn't reveal her true identity? So she could mess around with you guys.

It's really funny, how Alliance kids would react towards Ilyanah, because when she creates these kinds of videos, Alliance kids gets mad. Because she pisses on their idol. "Alliance". The hate towards her is nothing else but kids raging to defend the faction they love.

And meaning of popular, it doesn't mean you have to have positive image to be popular. As long as your name is known by many. Your popular.
    Yeah but to what meaning? Yeah you're popular but you're more hated because of your popularity which can be really questionable.. Also i wonder if she has a second identity like Batman/Bruce? XD

2. I'm having fun with you kids. Thinking your a hotshot but you actually aren't. Just daydreaming to be admired by many because you haz high rating. No! People don't care about those kinds of players anymore. Specially on Neltharion.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You're funny :3 Maybe because u're talking with no idea what you're saying.

3. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You're funny :3 Maybe because u're talking with no idea what you're saying.
    Trust me, I'm already in this server before you even existed. I saw lots of people that thinks they are Hotshots, I found out, that they were all kids. Trust me, people don't care anymore if you are high rated. It's because it's all gear = skill on Neltharion and Bugs = Skill on MoP.

4. Trust me, I'm already in this server before you even existed. I saw lots of people that thinks they are Hotshots, I found out, that they were all kids. Trust me, people don't care anymore if you are high rated. It's because it's all gear = skill on Neltharion and Bugs = Skill on MoP.
    So, Are you saying that people like you COULD be good with a good gear? But if in Neltharion everyone plays with OP gear, doesn't that mean its balanced? I mean, if there is a rogue with OP gear agaisnt other rogue with OP gear who would win? If Gear = Easy Win, and they both have Op gear... does it means its a draw? (Use ur damn brain)

5. So, Are you saying that people like you COULD be good with a good gear? But if in Neltharion everyone plays with OP gear, doesn't that mean its balanced? I mean, if there is a rogue with OP gear agaisnt other rogue with OP gear who would win? If Gear = Easy Win, and they both have Op gear... does it means its a draw? (Use ur damn brain)
    Don't bother arguing with brainless kids who think they are something :P

6. So, Are you saying that people like you COULD be good with a good gear? But if in Neltharion everyone plays with OP gear, doesn't that mean its balanced? I mean, if there is a rogue with OP gear agaisnt other rogue with OP gear who would win? If Gear = Easy Win, and they both have Op gear... does it means its a draw? (Use ur damn brain)
    No, I just simply go with the most important essence in the game.

Having fun.

I do everything that I think is fun. I don't damn myself into Arena just so I could show the server I am skilled.
    A perfect example, look at what I am doing now. I'm having fun with you guys.

7. Don't bother arguing with brainless kids who think they are something :P
    You are kinda right but... I actually get a good moment arguing with them :3

No, I just simply go with the most important essence in the game.

Having fun.

I do everything that I think is fun. I don't damn myself into Arena just so I could show the server I am skilled.
    A perfect example, look at what I am doing now. I'm having fun with you guys.
    This always happens here... If someone lose a argument, he will bring the "I just want to have fun" excuse :3

8. Mojojojo is an ***** :> everything youve written makes no sense whatsoever. Its a must if you hang around with that sort people :P
    Maybe, my IQ is just so high that you wouldn't understand or comprehend. Someday you will know buddy but not today.

9. So what, I could be an ******* wherever I want to. Just like you being the Hero of Alliance but in real life, your nothing but a kid who hates everything.
    And now he brings the "your real life sucks" argument...He's so predictable :DD

P.S: Learn to Multiquote, ty!

10. She ****ing said what she is herself in the OP :D :D I mentioned the kid as a statement that she's immature, don't twist words.. As I said, nobody here is hating except you..

11. They really need to make a trash talk section on the forums. :D

12. P.S: Learn to Multiquote, ty!
    If someone lost an argument, he will fish on whatever negative is left, like "Learn to Multiquote" excuse :3
    She ****ing said what she is herself in the OP :D :D I mentioned the kid as a statement that she's immature, don't twist words.. As I said, nobody here is hating except you..
    What's wrong with that? I could say that I'm not circumcised for all I care. Again, this is the internet, Freedom in itself.
    What is there to hate? I'm Horde, and she's my friend for a very long time.

Horde players are actually just laughing at you guys. And they don't want to get involved in this drama. Your exerting so much exaggerated effort just to bring her down.

That is why I will always choose Horde, all mature people are there, while the Alliance are filled with kids like you. "Whiners".

13. They really need to make a trash talk section on the forums. :D
    there is one : http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...p-Game-Central
    And this topic should be there, all Topics from ilyanah are spam/trash.

But a drama forum section is what we need.

14. there is one : http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...p-Game-Central
    And this topic should be there, all Topics from ilyanah are spam/trash.

But a drama forum section is what we need.
    Hi there, pretty lady. I'm Mojo! I wanna date your avatar!

15. Warning: this is a post for talking about a personal experience during a PvP events (Duels), if someone is not interested, do not read before ask me what is the point of create this topic.

This is Funny to see like it is just a game but we have seen alot of hatreds on those answers just because of this Player vs Player gameplay it feels like we ignore moral virtue just because of the game. -PTR Reporter Fusion294

First ... 789101119 ... Last