1. True enough on mages, I was playing firemage rogue and we had to constantly reset because fmage simply wasn't able to produce enough damage. At least their cc is still gold =).

2. though frost mage is bugged as hell, pet goes oom all the time and does near zero damage, his nova misses on targets often etc
    Yea but, Frost can still Burn all my Hp down with 2 crits from Frostbolt. Not to mention all that annoying CC.

3. No love for the master race of BM or it's cousin the survival hunter

4. No love for the master race of BM or it's cousin the survival hunter
    Obvious troll is obvious.

5. Obvious troll is obvious.
    how so?

it depends on the setting itself, i can go on about this all day but survival hunter is underrated in a RBG aspect even though ive never actually played one as survival, they can compete and out perform donor boomkins and unholy dks in damage charts WITH the right gear, their survivalbility is an issue however but they are worth the risk. A BM hunter would be a little under a survival in terms of raw damage but they can keep continuous pressure on one target and with the right pet they can be equally a threat as a necro spec unholy dk on a healer, also a BM can bring just about any buff to a group in the game but buffs arent a huge issue thats just a bonus really. even an extra bloodlust / timewarp can go a big way. most BM hunters dont even know they have access to bloodlust / timewarp. If we are talking about arenas then survival is bad, and BM has potential to be top 5 in 2s with a ret paladin even MM has potential to be top 2. marksman hunter is always going to be superior in a 2s or even 3s setting though but a BM will beat a MM 8 out of 10 times as long as the MM isnt playing with disarm which is rarely, ive only faught 2 MM hunters that bothered using disarm on me in almost a year

also did i forget to mention hunter rather it being BM or MM is one of the best duel classes in the game? simply because both specs together can beat every class in a 1 v 1
    Edited: January 20, 2016

6. I've seen a hunter named Bigbadrifle (I think that's his name) with an interesting SV spec solo groups of geared players in bgs. In fact I've never seen another hunter out dmg him regardless of spec, granted I don't play that often. SV spec is very powerful in the right hands IMO.

7. how so?

it depends on the setting itself, i can go on about this all day but survival hunter is underrated in a RBG aspect even though ive never actually played one as survival, they can compete and out perform donor boomkins and unholy dks in damage charts WITH the right gear, their survivalbility is an issue however but they are worth the risk. A BM hunter would be a little under a survival in terms of raw damage but they can keep continuous pressure on one target and with the right pet they can be equally a threat as a necro spec unholy dk on a healer, also a BM can bring just about any buff to a group in the game but buffs arent a huge issue thats just a bonus really. even an extra bloodlust / timewarp can go a big way. most BM hunters dont even know they have access to bloodlust / timewarp. If we are talking about arenas then survival is bad, and BM has potential to be top 5 in 2s with a ret paladin even MM has potential to be top 2. marksman hunter is always going to be superior in a 2s or even 3s setting though but a BM will beat a MM 8 out of 10 times as long as the MM isnt playing with disarm which is rarely, ive only faught 2 MM hunters that bothered using disarm on me in almost a year

also did i forget to mention hunter rather it being BM or MM is one of the best duel classes in the game? simply because both specs together can beat every class in a 1 v 1
    If BMs and Survival hunters are that good people should be talking about eles too... I can outdamage everyone in bgs 90% of the times, and can also go as high as a BM/survival hunter for both 2s and 3s. Not to mention that you can 1 shot people on duels as well.

Also I want to point out that any class can be awesome if you know how to play it. I've seen so many different specs raping bgs/arenas/duels.

8. bm is the best class u overcooked rice bubble

9. how so?

bm is so bad in duels.

also feel free to log on any of your classes and duel my feral

10. If BMs and Survival hunters are that good people should be talking about eles too... I can outdamage everyone in bgs 90% of the times, and can also go as high as a BM/survival hunter for both 2s and 3s. Not to mention that you can 1 shot people on duels as well.

Also I want to point out that any class can be awesome if you know how to play it. I've seen so many different specs raping bgs/arenas/duels.
    Maybe you should play RBGs then. I top bg charts 90% of the time as well but RBGs are different. In fact across all my RBGs, an ele sham has never been #1 on damage charts it's always been a boomkin or an unholy dk. Ele sham has always hung around being #3

If we want to talk about 2s last BM went top 3 last season. Maybe you can show us the ultimate power of ele sham? I don't think I've ever seen an ele sham end the top 5 after a seasons end

And finally yes any class can be good. However if we were to bring a feral in, they would get f*cked by mages and rogues. MM hunters and BM to an extent can beat both but will have a harder time compared to MM. Unholy dk counters bm hunter. MM hunter can take out unholy. BM can take out enhance / MM can take out ele. BM can take out a ret. BM and MM can take out warrior. BM can beat spriest 50/50. Bm will slaughter a boomkin. Bm will beat a frost dk. Bm will beat a blood dk. Bm can beat arcane Mage and fire Mage.

And no, not every hunter is going to beat every single class listed above it just depends on their skill level mainly. Hunter has the potential to be the best in every aspect of pvp

11. Maybe you should play RBGs then. I top bg charts 90% of the time as well but RBGs are different. In fact across all my RBGs, an ele sham has never been #1 on damage charts it's always been a boomkin or an unholy dk. Ele sham has always hung around being #3

If we want to talk about 2s last BM went top 3 last season. Maybe you can show us the ultimate power of ele sham? I don't think I've ever seen an ele sham end the top 5 after a seasons end

And finally yes any class can be good. However if we were to bring a feral in, they would get f*cked by mages and rogues. MM hunters and BM to an extent can beat both but will have a harder time compared to MM. Unholy dk counters bm hunter. MM hunter can take out unholy. BM can take out enhance / MM can take out ele. BM can take out a ret. BM and MM can take out warrior. BM can beat spriest 50/50. Bm will slaughter a boomkin. Bm will beat a frost dk. Bm will beat a blood dk. Bm can beat arcane Mage and fire Mage.

And no, not every hunter is going to beat every single class listed above it just depends on their skill level mainly. Hunter has the potential to be the best in every aspect of pvp
    I played rated bgs already, nothing special tbh... and i'm sure your guild doesn't have any decent eles that's why they always end up #3

Maybe look at the warsong arena ladder, where the arena pvp is slightly better than nelth, I'm sure you'll notice the presence of ele shamans on 3s

And if BM is so good why don't you go get ur rival/glad title? The way you talk is like you could defeat anybody as BM.

12. Unholy dk counters bm hunter. MM hunter can take out unholy. BM can take out enhance / MM can take out ele. BM can take out a ret. BM and MM can take out warrior. BM can beat spriest 50/50. Bm will slaughter a boomkin. Bm will beat a frost dk. Bm will beat a blood dk. Bm can beat arcane Mage and fire Mage.
    This is my Hunter duel's perspective (MM): MM can take out Unh Dk but still gets counter. Its pretty hard for a MM to take down a Ele Shaman. Mm can take out Retris, warriors, rogues, mages and Feral Druids.

As MM Hunter I actually feel alright agaisnt any class/spec but not Ele Shaman, Unh Dk, Shadow Priest and Boomkin.

13. If we want to talk about 2s last BM went top 3 last season.
    Sorry man but Bumblebee wintraded last season for that top 3. He got banned and received no title

14. Mm can take out Retris, warriors, rogues, mages and Feral Druids.
    No Hunter spec should beat a decent Feral in 1v1 no matter what, stop telling jokes. I'd still say it's 60-40 in the Feral's favor if there's no LoS though. With LoS the hunter would surely get assraped.
    Edited: January 21, 2016

15. I played rated bgs already, nothing special tbh... and i'm sure your guild doesn't have any decent eles that's why they always end up #3

Maybe look at the warsong arena ladder, where the arena pvp is slightly better than nelth, I'm sure you'll notice the presence of ele shamans on 3s

And if BM is so good why don't you go get ur rival/glad title? The way you talk is like you could defeat anybody as BM.
    mate u dont know tdot has 9 glad titles and is 2700 on warsong. mate you're bad hunter go back to csgo

First ... 7891011 ... Last