1. Yeah. I am still stuck at 99 % .
    Do you have a character on warsong on that account, since that seem to be the issue for some reason?

2. Do you have a character on warsong on that account, since that seem to be the issue for some reason?
    Hmm, I had 3 characters which I didn't play so now I just deleted them, I will try next week when backup resets because I really need to succeed. I have so so much on my account and wanna make sure its safe xD. Thanks a lot.

3. I have been stuck at 99% for almost a week and I don't have any characterson warsong. Any idea what the problem is or how it can be fixed? Haven't been able to backup for a loooong time and I don't want to lose my progress.

4. I have been stuck at 99% for almost a week and I don't have any characterson warsong. Any idea what the problem is or how it can be fixed? Haven't been able to backup for a loooong time and I don't want to lose my progress.
    Same here...back up is 99% complete please wait....why 1% taking so long?

5. For some reason i can't do the backup i got my backup 5h and dont even do 1%

6. refresh, or close the page and open a new one, it should not say " 0%" anymore

7. my 100% was done within an hour or so just now. I just have toons on Deathwing and Frostwolf btw.

8. it's stuck at 99% for me. i started it about 24 hours ago and still not done

9. it's stuck at 99% for me. i started it about 24 hours ago and still not done
    Same situoation :(

10. same here, stuck at 99% for 12 hours now

11. it's stuck at 99% for me. i started it about 24 hours ago and still not done
    48 hours+ and still stuck at 99%

12. Same for me, stuck at 99%.
    It would be nice if someone helped us to fix this.

13. Should I be worried that mine is also stuck at 99% ?

14. Do you have a character on warsong on that account, since that seem to be the issue for some reason?
    stuck at 99% all my chars are on deathwing

First ... 7891011 Last