1. The gear and seasons will match our progression in PvP as well. We don't have the intention of PvP gear being more powerful than the PvE gear in various areas of the game and the other way around. The length of season can be as long as the tier or it can be 3 months but with no new PvP gear release. The length of progression really depends on our community, we'll keep our finger on the heartbeat of the community and see what's best. Either way, we don't plan to make it unbalanced or ruin the experience in any way.
    Ok but i havent see the answer of my question yet. will u make a progress PVP-PVE seasonal like was in offy?

SEASON 5 - Deadly- Tier 7-Tier 7.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 6 - Furious- Tier 8-Tier 8.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 7 - Relentless- Tier 9-Tier 9.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 8 - Wrathfull- Tier 10-Tier 10.5 Length: X months

2. The gear and seasons will match our progression in PvP as well. We don't have the intention of PvP gear being more powerful than the PvE gear in various areas of the game and the other way around. The length of season can be as long as the tier or it can be 3 months but with no new PvP gear release. The length of progression really depends on our community, we'll keep our finger on the heartbeat of the community and see what's best. Either way, we don't plan to make it unbalanced or ruin the experience in any way.
    Brilliant :D

Equal for both pvp and pve :)

3. Ok but i havent see the answer of my question yet. will u make a progress PVP-PVE seasonal like was in offy?

SEASON 5 - Deadly- Tier 7-Tier 7.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 6 - Furious- Tier 8-Tier 8.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 7 - Relentless- Tier 9-Tier 9.5 Length: X months
    SEASON 8 - Wrathfull- Tier 10-Tier 10.5 Length: X months
    Im sure they decide that once the realm is open and players gain items at a certain rate + pve-progression.

No point in deciding a ETA when u dont know if ppl will be at that point in game where progression is needed. If u do you will have insane amounts of ppl raging about unfair gameplay xD

"i cant play that much, so everyone else will have superior gear once im there, push release plz". Will be spammed, im sure of it.

4. Im sure they decide that once the realm is open and players gain items at a certain rate + pve-progression.

No point in deciding a ETA when u dont know if ppl will be at that point in game where progression is needed. If u do you will have insane amounts of ppl raging about unfair gameplay xD

"i cant play that much, so everyone else will have superior gear once im there, push release plz". Will be spammed, im sure of it.
    So...the best deal it's to start the season 5 around 1 months after the release of northrend...so everyone hardcore and casual player have reach the lvl 80 and everyone got the possibility to play a season 5 pvp/pve fair.

5. The length of season can be as long as the tier or it can be 3 months but with no new PvP gear release. The length of progression really depends on our community, we'll keep our finger on the heartbeat of the community and see what's best. Either way, we don't plan to make it unbalanced or ruin the experience in any way.
    Superb.Splendid.Sublime.

6. The length of season can be as long as the tier or it can be 3 months but with no new PvP gear release.
    WAT?!?!?!

The duration of a season pvp and the progress pve have to be exactly the same always and always. One can't be longer than the other, or the unbalance of ilvl is inevitable.

7. I really want a slow progression.
    Achie from the previous raid to enter and a slow progressive addition of the raid tier. And if possibile not only 1 month of vanilla. Make it 2 months and TBC after another one.
    An important thing, when the dungeon like PoS and HoL will come up make them require some achie so people can't rush alts or get an easy catch-up.
    Maybe for the Heroic ICC dungeon require http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-frozen-wastes

8. i would like 2 thank u Proterean finally for the answer about this. am glad 2 finally see the staff have plan to balance out PvP/PvE gear, tyvm.

9. Me thinks that for the time being, the PVP chest will be a 65 twink fest.

****ing awesome.

10. malaco answered this once, it will be blizzlike, they just have to think about the lenght as the raids are probably gonna be cleared very fast in the beginning (nax) and they dont want players to get bored just because someone is pvping.

11. A lot of complains from community. A message to the warmane staff, catering to those complains was what ruined Blizzards game in the first place, dont listen to us to much and if you are in a dilemma about some features in future just make a poll the rest should be handled by you guyz and Kaer. I am pretty sure he knows what he is doing.

12. SUGGESTION

Add Transmog. It will be a great addition to the Blizzlike experience, and the server will be more "colourful".

13. SUGGESTION

Add Transmog. It will be a great addition to the Blizzlike experience, and the server will be more "colourful".
    You are the 100:th who ask that, u might want to read the answer to all the others by the staff.........

14. SUGGESTION

No, been rejected before and it will be rejected
    The reason why custom content wont be available or will be restricted only to changing the difficulty of raids is that the other two realms will be ported to the Lordaeron Core in the future. Wotlk is Wotlk, stuff which was added post 3.3.5a will not be added

PS. The client modifications of adding wod models, dx11 water and such stuff is just client sided. You can use the old client or the new client if you so desire so that doesn't count as custom content

15. plz just add "no custom (transmog especially!!!) content - not open for discussion" in the main page. come on its annoying. we just need some1 to add something about buying gear with $ and it will be perfect

First ... 40808889909192100140190 ... Last