1. I am not a hatter or troll dude :)

Please keep writing poems in forums and be inactive in game :)

if you wonder who i am ---> Bashy Hoppe
    You dare call me inactive? ME? Did you even read my post? And to threaten the legendary RnGeesus... your balls must be bigger than your broadsword!

Wait a minute! You are one of those creatures of The Horde! Did I leave your carcass rotting in the snow? Steer clear of Icecrown, Bashy. Hoppe far away from Wintergrasp because The Black Knight rides there and he will not abide your insolence!

2. Hoppe and or Bashy is among the late generation of twinks weeks after ttls was up there dominating.

Going by words of Nanao, there IS no best twink on Frostwolf, everyone has a weakness, even us ghosts have several new weaknesses that we didn't know we had.

But, there has been some who have quite the achievements by surpassing specific stats, Smqt, Bestestworld, dujin, kilamanjaro, gobarz, mythirac, twlnk, Nanao, Rngeesus, Haitian, Sheildtowin, grngnome, to name a few have some surpassing stats, meaning, stats that is beyond average for some twinks.

I guess the reason behind this is due to the excess farming of the boss behind magister terrace and market availability at the time.

3. You dare call me inactive? ME? Did you even read my post? And to threaten the legendary RnGeesus... your balls must be bigger than your broadsword!

Wait a minute! You are one of those creatures of The Horde! Did I leave your carcass rotting in the snow? Steer clear of Icecrown, Bashy. Hoppe far away from Wintergrasp because The Black Knight rides there and he will not abide your insolence!

witnergrasp huh ? good to know

i may come and farm you a bit

4. Didn't think other twinks had their own area.

Some people have the most unusual spots tho.
    Always saw it like this for 70s:

Borean Tundra/Coldara - Beginners (monster//souls/ttls/naaru/borg/gt/etc)
    Basin - Intermediate (monster/souls/ttls/naaru/borg/gt/etc)
    Winterspring - Normal (monster/ttls/naaru/borg/gt/etc)
    Storm Peaks - Hard (remnants of tos are usually here, gt)
    Ice Crown - Very Hard (ttls, naaru,gt)
    Landings/North Pole - VERY VERY HARD (gt,tos)
    Dead Zone - Anything Goes. (gt)

That is just me personally when I use to go there.

@Grav3r You can't beat them all, even your twinks got weaknesses too. You may run into issues if it is true what Huntermark said about his leader coming into the mix, just know you won't be able to cast anything for a duration of 20 seconds at a time or your dps speed is drastically reduce to a snail-like speed for a moment, if this is the same Comboz from 2015.

Also may I ask, why don't any still meet in Dalaran, wouldn't it be easier?

5. witnergrasp huh ? good to know

i may come and farm you a bit
    Oh you're welcome to try, "friend". In fact, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be online tomorrow, digging a single hole in the snow waiting for you.

I won't blame you if you don't show up though. You wouldn't be the only one I've met who's all talk.

6. Didn't think other twinks had their own area.

Some people have the most unusual spots tho.

Also may I ask, why don't any still meet in Dalaran, wouldn't it be easier?
    I choose Wintergrasp because of nostalgia. It used to be a favorite place of mine for world PvP in WoTLK.

Dalaran used to be the perfect place to meet when cross-faction chat was enabled, a safe haven where you could negotiate without fear of being attacked. Now that such things are no longer possible, I feel like meeting the other faction there would insult it's memory.

All we can do, we Alliance and Horde, is kill each other now. And that's just fine. If we must do battle we will meet in a battleground and if the god-damned bug prevents even that, well then we will make our own!

Deplorable, yet fitting isn't it? We want the world to war? Then we soldiers, must craft that war ourselves! I will begin with this miscreant Bashy or Hoppe or whatever name he chooses and once he's dead I'll seek out the others and lop off their heads! That aught to start a ripe old war, don't you think?

7. the god-damned bug prevents even that, well then we will make our own!
    Can you give a quick explanation of this bug? What is the bug and how I can test it?

8. Can you give a quick explanation of this bug? What is the bug and how I can test it?
    See the last few posts on the thread "Return Of The 70-74 bracket on Frostwolf ". I did my best to explain it there and others helped me.

Testing the battleground bug will require the aid of horde and alliance members below level (85?) 90. Testing the Arena bug will require the complicity of 3 other players of your faction below level (85?) 90. Sorry I can't help, I'm typing on my phone.

9. See the last few posts on the thread "Return Of The 70-74 bracket on Frostwolf ". I did my best to explain it there and others helped me.

Testing the battleground bug will require the aid of horde and alliance members below level (85?) 90. Testing the Arena bug will require the complicity of 3 other players of your faction below level (85?) 90. Sorry I can't help, I'm typing on my phone.
    Which brackets do you play the most and have seen the bug in the most?

For the 70-74 bracket, have you ever entered a Battle for Gilneas, Twin Peaks, Silvershard Mines, ToK, or Deepwind Gorge?

Edit: It also happens for arenas, correct?
    Edited: August 2, 2017

10. Which brackets do you play the most and have seen the bug in the most?

For the 70-74 bracket, have you ever entered a Battle for Gilneas, Twin Peaks, Silvershard Mines, ToK, or Deepwind Gorge?

I can confirm that it does, indeed, happen for Arenas.

I've done BGs for levels 70-74 the most and I've seen it happen there most frequently. The last instance of it happening with me was in an Arena for levels 80-84.

For levels 70-74, I've never entered any of the BGs you mentioned. I've not done one in ages, mind you, so I'm relying on fading memories, but I would say I'm 90% certain. Others reading this may be able to confirm.

11. Which brackets do you play the most and have seen the bug in the most?

The bug occurs 78% of the time for these brackets
    60-64
    70-74
    80-84
    Pretty much for everyone who can que for BG lvls 30 to 84 range, for Arenas, 70 to 84 range.

Reason ve it is because the maps you mentioned aren't for us (I have to recheck wowpedia for lvl range for mop) because in Blizzard standard each map has a specific level range.

This has plagued us from the early days of Sargeras and Frostwolf. We made numerous reports, I believe 15-20 times, nothing was done. Around 2016 we were told via changlog that it was fixed and I believe Protterean confirmed to Monster Inc guild and TTLS guild, us ghost know and see everything so we knew too but the day to test came around, our community took a MASSIVE blow because the head at the time Mythirac was convinced the bug was fixed, hence the reduced numbers of the community.

The bug is produced by simply queing for BG and Arena. 78% the bug prevent access to the map, the reason being it is trying to place us in a map that is not for our level range. Same with arenas. After accepting and not entering, you'll have 30 seconds before the next prompt pops and it will do the same the second time before giving the Deserter debuff.
    We are instructed to immediately relog or close wow after clicking the first prompt in order to attempt a que after we relog.

Also 2 days ago one of the twinks got The Artist, probably paid him, to create the plea for help in form of Vendor Message in Goldshire. This just shows you we are getting a bit frustrated with the situation we are in.

Warmane has taken a few hits at us, but all we care about is our PvP and nothing more. Help to fix this issue is much appreciated.

12. @-Notorious-
    Yes, it effects our arenas too. Apparently, as HM said, every bracket is effected by this, if 60s, 70s and 80-84 suffers from it so are the low brackets between levels 30-59 (even though these do not exist, but the bug is widespread).
    Only 85-89 are not effected because they have access to nearly all maps, don't know about their arenas, but they haven't said anything was going on.
    The other issue is that the player count randomly prevents the player(s), when it works after like 5+ attempts, to enter the BG map to play.

@DBlackKnight
    My friend, not all twinks are the same. Technically the Horde vs. Alliance hype wasn't on all of us because there was a time whereas Horde use to Alliance, recruit them and train them when Alliance twinks were not present. Because of the early twink guilds SNP and Naaru, most of us, like 90% of us keep a close bond with each other. 10% were later generation of twinks that seem to target everyone as an enemy.
    But as I said before, no twink is indestructible, especially when we do not know how our opponent plays, but it doesn't hurt to see how different people fight; like every rogue fights differently.
    Another thing is you exposed your position to other twinks so you might have some company in those cold snowy mountainous areas :) But glad to see you are active.

@Huntersmark

Another issue is sometimes when people que, not everyone could get into the BG that sometimes works. For some reason when people actually enter, it doesn't let everyone in resulting in short-lived matches with 5 vs 4 at times. When it doesn't bug the player count, fights are prolonged.

13. Seems like the same bug as we had in Cataclysm. Random BG system is selecting a map that is not for the bracket. As far as I can tell, no-one has reported this on the bugtracker.

Before I report it, maybe you guys should try queueing specifically for a BG. Try queueing for WSG only with all your characters and see what happens.

14. Seems like the same bug as we had in Cataclysm. Random BG system is selecting a map that is not for the bracket. As far as I can tell, no-one has reported this on the bugtracker.

Before I report it, maybe you guys should try queueing specifically for a BG. Try queueing for WSG only with all your characters and see what happens.
    There has been people who reported this numerous times, I remember seeing them. The running meme that is Rflow (he will be missed in twink community) was known for making several reports and spamming both ally and horde global chat non-stop. I'd say late 2015 early 2016 he made these reports and others followed.

Also The ghost clan beat you the the punch tho, they mentioned cata like several months ago how out issue is similar.

EDIT:

I think Zhallus mentioned several reports in his older posts. I'd have to look for it tho.

15. There has been people who reported this numerous times, I remember seeing them. The running meme that is Rflow (he will be missed in twink community) was known for making several reports and spamming both ally and horde global chat non-stop. I'd say late 2015 early 2016 he made these reports and others followed.

Also The ghost clan beat you the the punch tho, they mentioned cata like several months ago how out issue is similar.

EDIT:

I think Zhallus mentioned several reports in his older posts. I'd have to look for it tho.
    Test the specific queue and post the results. Then we can go forward with more confidence.

First ... 45678 ... Last