1. No, I don't see the feature being removed just because some people have localized issues and crash or freeze due to things unrelated to the server. It's on you to solve your own frustration and anger by dealing with whatever is causing your computer to freeze or crash the game.

2. No, I don't see the feature being removed just because some people have localized issues and crash or freeze due to things unrelated to the server. It's on you to solve your own frustration and anger by dealing with whatever is causing your computer to freeze or crash the game.
    Cool story, now not to sound cocky but tell me how this feature of 30min deserter revolutioned the pvp situation and made the server better, all I see is garbage and impossibility to play soloq at night time because of wintraders going on and on until late morning. Just check ladder lol..w/e

3. Cool story, now not to sound cocky but tell me how this feature of 30min deserter revolutioned the pvp situation and made the server better, all I see is garbage and impossibility to play soloq at night time because of wintraders going on and on until late morning. Just check ladder lol..w/e
    Not to sound cocky, but this revolutionary feature made you realize you are crashing and freezing because of issues on your own end that you should fix, so that already made things better in my opinion. That aside, your complaining has no reason to be. If it does nothing to wintraders in your opinion, what difference does it makes to you? The crashing and having to wait 30 minutes? That's a problem for you to solve as already said. What else? Unless you want to wintrade by leaving matches and this makes it more of a hassle to do it, I can't see how it could influence your playing. It's a feature that's completely neutral and wouldn't even be noticed by players playing normally.

4. The difference is wintraders do the **** they want every ****ing season and I'm tired of reporting pqr users, hackers, fly taurens, warrior rending themselves, paladin dispelling innervate.. Instead of punishing my computer you should punish and take more seriously tickets with reports tbh.
    Also my only complain is stay 30minutes doing nothing, when I alreay got punished by loosing the match and the mmr, so what is the reason you admin added another punishment? I don't understand.
    Wintraders just wait until one of them is dead and then they can all leave without deserter. So who suffers more 30min deserter?
    Yea, people like me. People that MAYBE have not money growing from plants on the backyard and swifty's triple monitor and razer mouse, so I would consider this discrimination 100% when you say "its a problem of you that you need to fix". Is this how you listen your community?

Are you serious?

I'm off btw you can close/delete the topic I'm tired of talking to walls.

5. You're essentially saying "change this because I won't bother seeing what's wrong with my computer."

Are YOU serious?

6. I've seen doozies of threads on Warmane, but never on the Blackrock section.

Guess I never paid enough attention until now.

First 12