1. Is it worth playing ?

First, sorry for my bad english

Is it worth playing frostwolf atm? I see there's a lot of players and i'm interested going into pvp but is there a lot of players playing pvp? Do arena queue are short?

2. yes it worth play pvp here, que for 2s is short.

3. PvP is actually good here on Frostwolf, if you don't count all the bugged specs and classes.

4. all the bugged specs and classes.
    What are those bugs? Could you list some? Do they have a great impact on the server ?

5. lkl

yea like vanish removing all bleeds dots and other many bug there isnt thing close to balance here.Not worth of playing on this state of fixes too.1 changelog per 6 months.Devs just ignoring Frostwolf.

6. Don't bother playing here atleast untill 5.4.8 is live ....buffstacking is still a thing and haste is still bugged for most of the classes

7. My advice would be: if you dont have ANYTHING else to do then level a character and wait for the jesus patch. Currently theres nothing to do. Even a cereal box has more content.

8. My advice would be: if you dont have ANYTHING else to do then level a character and wait for the jesus patch. Currently theres nothing to do. Even a cereal box has more content.
    the jesus patch, lmao

cereal box!!! rotfl

i really did laugh irl

9. the jesus patch, lmao

cereal box!!! rotfl

i really did laugh irl
    But thats soo true.
    OP its not worth to play here. 3s are dead, rbgs broken (no same faction) and there are like close to none doing em anyway. There is no vanilla/bc/lk/cata content, hell even mop one is broken.
    For buggs just browse bugtracker.

10. Thanks for all the reply:). It helped me a lot!