1. Those examples may seem outrageous to you, but that was pretty much the norm of leveling characters with proper enchants on heirlooms during MoP. I leveled a Rogue during that expansion and I had over 100% crit on that character well up to level 25, and it didn't diminish down to a more normalized level (20-30% range or so) until level 40ish. As far as twinks are concerned, their power goes far beyond that. For example, there is a weapon that has the item level of some level 86-87 (well into MoP levels) items, but only has a level 80 requirement. Such a weapon allows one-shotting of anything that isn't a raid boss well into Cataclysm and even some of the lower MoP content. The power level of twinks in MoP was rather quite obscene, especially for level 80 twinks. Level 70 twinks were regarded as fairly "balanced" though, in that while they could get immense power, they could also get immense levels of resilience.
    I concur. There is 2-3 classes who twink at 10 who have one or more stats in the 295%+ range. Some even higher. The highest stats I have seen in Frostwolf twink history is 3.6k Haste from a lvl 10 Shadow Priest, second a Druid coming close to 2.7k Haste when everything procs. Diminishing returns take affect after one has hit lvl 11 and onward, said stats I speak of will gradually reduce. 100% crit is child's play compared to the other stats that are abnormal and openly abused, in addition to the air-raiding bomb attack that can be used by anyone, even a lvl 10, to hit for nearly 7k to 8k on use, let's not forget about spell power rogues too, who hit 4 times as hard as any lvl 10 rogue when using a total of 3-4 mixed poisons. These tactics are concerned "playing dirty" as the 70s used to put it. No lvl 55 would want to be 1 shotted by a missile flying out of the hands of a lvl 10 or unable to removed a high ticking proc that is unseen and rare to many players. There are secondary stats and dirty tricks that are far more lethal than 100% crit.

I do agree twinking is a bit balanced around the 70+ range, but the wonkiness is the twinks below. There is a few twinks who have gone above and beyond the rest, making them a power house that is at times near impossible to deal with. Each 72 I have seen have a specific stat they like and will do anything to boost it. For example, there is only 1 72 rogue with 3.5k attack power or a twink who has all critting attacks because of 90% crit. It varies.

Frostwolf twinking or 70+ arenas was the only viable and fastest way to gain cp, however the community has fallen because of bug issues that plague the bracket. The good thing tho is during those days we never had bots or wintraders, there was a few instances of people with 450 weapons howevwr we made deal with some of them who comply.

In short, some twinks take advantage of some enchants and items not for their level, giving them an increased edge over others, especially certain classes and specs. The twinking community had a good run for the bug has plagued the community and separated it for so long.

For me, I am ghost twink, more of a representation for them, and the only twinks that remaim is a few of us, and other groups shattered within the guilds, Vwrbally Violent and Devastation for example.

My only hint for you is to experiment with all enchants and buffs on a decked out level 10 and you will see what I speak of, check the stats as you do it too.

2. For any twink familiar with ttls, our group is going to seize control, well in attempt to claim that guild. We told the others what the motive is already and we will put the crown on whomever is worthy of leading it.

The goal is to orevent theft of guild and to make sure everyone does not become lost, as what happen to several others already, the TOS and Purple Haze guilds for example.

3. I agree with everything you said, I've been playing on this server for quite some time, not anymore, but still, I dedicated a lot of time into it (specially on the pvp scenario) and it's true, MoP is truly an insanely skill capped expansion and that's the reason most players actually prefer Wotlk(sadly...), since in MoP you actually need coordinate CC and dmg so you can actually kill something, and that's the way the pvp scenario should work on every expansion. But on expansions like Wotlk people somehow like the 1shot pvp(of course skill is still required at high rating, but the wpvp/bgs and low rated 2's are all about that) where you que bg's 24/7 or low mmr 2's and 1shot every single pleb, and for them it feels good since you feel like you're doing good and you're better than the random 4.5k gs Rshaman you just 1shotted with Ambush for example, of course we see a bunch of people on the forums crying about it, but when it comes to them do the play, they enjoy it. I realised this situation when I met some guy from Icecrown that started playing Frostwolf, and he told me about his "6k gs rogue" and that he farmed every single guy (little did I knew he was just a terrible player and got stuck on 1.5k mmr) but from his perspective MoP pvp was bad just because he couldnt casually 1shot some random guy, and that situation reflected from him being bad pvp wise (and there's nothing wrong about it, in the end it's just a game and he can always get good at it) but in MoP he just can't do that, pvp works differently (on a better way), after this he just raged quit the realm.
    Just wanted to give this example so people can actually understand why wotlk is prefered over MoP (not because of the Frostwolf realm condition), players like to get the feel of being better, and the fast pace pvp from wotlk is all about that. But if you do enjoy a balanced and slower pvp where gear doesnt affect the pvp scenario that much and your skill is rewarded, then MoP is the way to go, it's really fun, and I couldn't find a better realm than Frostwolf!

Sincerely, Thosin

4. a balanced and slower pvp where gear doesnt affect the pvp scenario that much

Sincerely, Thosin
    Yeah try wearing a Contenders set against a full 550. Hell, even full 522 wont fare for long against a 550.

5. Yeah try wearing a Contenders set against a full 550. Hell, even full 522 wont fare for long against a 550.
    And that is why WoD Succeeded in pvp regarding Gear.

6. And that is why WoD Succeeded in pvp regarding Gear.
    Don't you mean Legion ?

7. Don't you mean Legion ?
    Nope, the difference between Honor Gear and Conquest Gear in WoD is about 10%. Even when your opponent has conquest gear and you're in honor gear you can still beat them.

8. Nope, the difference between Honor Gear and Conquest Gear in WoD is about 10%. Even when your opponent has conquest gear and you're in honor gear you can still beat them.
    thats not a fix at all 10% is still way too much and will effect you a lot.its exactly the same for every expansion you can win with lower gear only if you play control comp such as RMD.if you roll something like TURBO on other hand you need CP gear to be able to do well.
    the real fix of gear problem was in Legion where there is base ilv for everyone and for every 10 ilv above you get 1% to all stats.but you still need honor talents and fully unlock art weapon to play PVP.
    Edited: October 29, 2017

9. Yeah try wearing a Contenders set against a full 550. Hell, even full 522 wont fare for long against a 550.
    Even a 450ilvl player against a 550 ilvl player will fare better than a 187 ilvl player on WotLK (I used the comparisons between the easiest craftable sets for both. Also both are about 100 ilvls away from bis equipment).

At least on MoP, the 450 ilvl player can easily land a cc if he has a brain. On WotLK, they just get 1 shotted by a Smourne judgement.

10. Even a 450ilvl player against a 550 ilvl player will fare better than a 187 ilvl player on WotLK (I used the comparisons between the easiest craftable sets for both. Also both are about 100 ilvls away from bis equipment).

At least on MoP, the 450 ilvl player can easily land a cc if he has a brain. On WotLK, they just get 1 shotted by a Smourne judgement.
    deffirence is in WOTLK you will die in 2 sec in MOP will take you 10 sec to die.you will get rekt on both expansions.landing CC have nothing to do with your gear as long as you hit capped you can CC as much as you want in any expansion.
    Edited: October 29, 2017

11. Even a 450ilvl player against a 550 ilvl player will fare better than a 187 ilvl player on WotLK (I used the comparisons between the easiest craftable sets for both. Also both are about 100 ilvls away from bis equipment).

The point was that gear does not affect much in MoP which is inaccurate. I did not suggest it is any better in WoTLK.

Originally Posted by Skoobydoo
    deffirence is in WOTLK you will die in 2 sec in MOP will take you 10 sec to die
    A contenders fella can still die in 2-3 hits/seconds if he is unlucky enough that his opponent crits while bursting.

12. thats not a fix at all 10% is still way too much and will effect you a lot.its exactly the same for every expansion you can win with lower gear only if you play control comp such as RMD.if you roll something like TURBO on other hand you need CP gear to be able to do well.
    the real fix of gear problem was in Legion where there is base ilv for everyone and for every 10 ilv above you get 1% to all stats.but you still need honor talents and fully unlock art weapon to play PVP.
    Its a better fix than WotLK and MoP.

10% isn't that much, even when the opponent has that much difference between you and them, you can still beat them it isn't really noticeable when PvPing. It is really who out plays who.

I PvP'd a lot during WoD (Only BGs though as I prefer the chaos they come with compared to Team Death Match of Arena).

This isn't saying that Legion did worse than WoD in PvP or anything like that. But for expansion that has PvP gear vs Wear anything for PvP Expansion, which makes Legion non comparable to MoP.

13. Just 2 items I had on my Level 80 Hunter

Hexu's Amplifying Helm and Penate's Penance-Procuring Pistol

Just with these 2 items alone I was able to take on quite a bit without enchants at level 80.
    Those same two items can be found in the "80 Twinks" guild tab of <We Are Borg>.

The paladin called Tzokk and Priestess Galahdrielle of that same guild have acquired several such items, granting them ridiculous levels of power. Still, neither of them can compare to the Death Knight whose name is Facerollin, and as for Eighty, well, his might cannot be matched.

Despite their boundless power, <We Are Borg> has prohibited the use of such items in PvP as they give a massive advantage over less active players, to whom such items may not be available. "Nerf Sets" for their level 80 twinks include only items acquirable by completing WoTLK content.

For any twink familiar with <Twinkle Twinkle Little Star > our group is going to seize control of it in an attempt to claim that guild. We already told the others what the motive is and we will put the crown on whomever is found worthy of leading it.

The goal is to prevent theft of the guild and to make sure it's members do not become lost, as happened to several other guilds already, such as <TOS> and <Purple Haze>.
    I wish you good luck in that venture, Huntersmark. If you can crown a leader who revives The Horde, you may well salvage the fate of our dying art.

Yeah try wearing a Contenders set against a full 550. Hell, even full 522 wont fare for long against a 550.
    I've tried it and, I admit, I was displeased with the result. Starter sets were never meant to be used in the Arena during neither WoTLK nor MoP.

In BGs, however, it's another matter entirely. I've had the pleasure of playing a mage in several BGs, fully clad in the crafted Contender set. Although my damage was laughable in comparison to my allies, I was still able to contribute to victory by using my utility. Are poorly geared players equally useful in TBC and WoTLK battlegrounds? I wonder.

I also wonder why people ever decide to join a BG and then sit idly by in the staring area. Aside from irritating their fellows and damning them to defeat, they are wasting an opportunity to explore their potential. I sometimes miss my 450 mage, who would lock down juggernaughts and then flee for his life; there is a certain charm to being the bane of your foes, yet simultaneously standing no chance against them.

R.I.P Maerlyn 450. You are missed.
    Edited: November 5, 2017

First ... 4121314