1. Destro Lock Questions

hi guys, i'm new to MOP, its been long since the last time i played WoW... so what to cap first as a destro lock? and what is the best off hand and weapon choices for PVP?

thanks b4!

2. hi guys, i'm new to MOP, its been long since the last time i played WoW... so what to cap first as a destro lock? and what is the best off hand and weapon choices for PVP?

thanks b4!
    I think u re talking about pvp...
    First %6 hit mandotary...
    After then mastery > crtic > haste ( haste useless at pvp as destro... reforge them to mastery then critic)

u ask about best off hand and weapon choise .. we dont have alternative gears.. 1h + o.h. or 2h. Thats all..

3. I'm not sure if haste is working that bad afterall. I played destro for a long time on mop and I respecced to affli since haste got fixed. I changed my entire gear to haste and sometimes I still play destro with that haste gear. I admit that damage might be slightly lower, but profits from casting faster fears, lower global cooldown and generally faster casting of all spells reducing the interruption rate isn't that bad at all.
    Although, if I were to make a destro gear I would prolly go for mastery and crit again, after capping hit ofc.

Frostitutez
    Mastery is best stat,you should gem and reforge each item into it.hit should be around 7-8% (it's bugged atm). crit and haste are almost same now,you can balance them or go just haste or just crit,it's up to you.

5. The hit its same for all casters ^ ?

6. im new to mop too what talents should i chose for destro pvp and what kidna glyphs?;)

7. im new to mop too what talents should i chose for destro pvp and what kidna glyphs?;)
    Talents re optional...

Glyphs

Conflagrate (snare target w/o requires immo on target)
    Eternal resolve (%10 damage reduction)
    Optional...

8. is mastery work for destro now?
    it's already been since mop release...