1. Ff crit

Hi.
    It is poosible to get 73k crit from FF ?Im 495 lvl gear and lock was 522(i think he have 522 i'm not sure),and i got 2x 70k crit from FF.

2. Hi.
    It is poosible to get 73k crit from FF ?Im 495 lvl gear and lock was 522(i think he have 522 i'm not sure),and i got 2x 70k crit from FF.
    I think I've done that a few times, with 30% dmg buff (berserk) and a few procs

(guessing you are referring to MoP)

With berserk everything is way too OP, just check that buff, usually i stay away from that player :P ... usually :P

3. I get thic crit on arena.i with war vs lock and resto sham

4. I get thic crit on arena.i with war vs lock and resto sham
    post screenshot need to see buffs and gear.
    I'll test again and get back to you on this.

As affliction i've noticed, there are times i get both trinket procs and weapon enchant proc at same time - then i also use engg hand enchant & DS for OP dmg, so its way too many combinations still possible to say a definitive no.

5. I didn't do ss unfortunatley :( its was very fast fight , first chaosbolt 210k then 2x ff 70k each and few other warlock spell.my partner say that he get 420 or 450 k from shadowburn i dont remember alredy

6. i checked today - 70k is possible on player, but i had proc from - 2 trinkets + weapon enchant

7. 78k without berserk is possible with both trinket procs and wep+mastery stacking to ~90%, having 46k sp or so. At least it drains mana, otherwise it'd be r1 spell. On side note - best incinirate ive eve had was ~80k. ****'s broken. btw im a 502 lock, so i bet there can be higher crits. also gemming/enchanting helps, but still its gay af.
    In case you want to make a lock to spam fel flames only - go for demo because mastery increases its damage even more than destro, so theres 90k felflames, but gcd is longer and spec sucks in general cause that's the only spell that deals any noticeable damage

8. i dont know about 70k ffs but that 450k shadowburn and 210k chaos bolt ia definetly impossible

my highest dmg with them was 130k cb and 190k sb both with bg and berserker buffs
    im 500ilvl and i dont think that 20 ilvl would add +100k-300k dmg

9. i dont know about 70k ffs but that 450k shadowburn and 210k chaos bolt ia definetly impossible

my highest dmg with them was 130k cb and 190k sb both with bg and berserker buffs
    im 500ilvl and i dont think that 20 ilvl would add +100k-300k dmg
    as 502 ive had some lucky moments with 300k shadowburn/208k chaosbolts and once in wsg 130k conflagrate, but it was on a flagger

10. but lock can have 90% mastery in arena with shaman?and it was orck so i think he have only 1 trinket and insygnia.

11. but lock can have 90% mastery in arena with shaman?and it was orck so i think he have only 1 trinket and insygnia.
    oh lmao was it Rai and Memeboy. cause im orc warlock with double dps trinkets and +2k sp from orc racial. op **** cause theres a talent with 1 min cd to remove cc's