1. Incinerate Damage

How come this spell hits that much?

http://i.imgur.com/t5rYCbF.jpg

2. Fel Flame 46k? Shadowburn 400k?
    In full prideful gear I couldn't do more than 200-300k with SB..locks seem to scale incredibly wrong.

3. Yes locks are goddamn bugged as hell but everyone qq about warriors. That fel flame is too much also.

4. Yes locks are goddamn bugged as hell but everyone qq about warriors. That fel flame is too much also.
    Everyone qq about warrior cause can roll your face over your keyboard and still kill people xD
    For locks it's quite known that they hit hard they do that here & on retail.

5. Fel Flame 46k? Shadowburn 400k?
    In full prideful gear I couldn't do more than 200-300k with SB..locks seem to scale incredibly wrong.
    Yes locks are goddamn bugged as hell but everyone qq about warriors. That fel flame is too much also.
    Right, i did not even notice the other spells, there's something wrong with warlocks.

6. He probably had berserking tho...

7. Everyone qq about warrior cause can roll your face over your keyboard and still kill people xD
    For locks it's quite known that they hit hard they do that here & on retail.
    Yes, SB is supposed to hit uber hard (there was so much cries on the retail forums for it), it's a finisher after all. Also chaos bolt melts faces (200k with cd's), BUT all that damage is possible in PRIDEFUL GEAR. Full tyrannical gear 21-26k sp(depending on class+self buffs), Full prideful gear(35-40k sp) - the difference is quite a lot. So if anyone thinks locks should hit that much in tyrannical should play more mop, then talk.

8. Do u guys known about buff stacking issue?locks are one of those class who heavily benifits from it and that ins isnt much if u have little low pvp power n he used cds.about FF isnt that supposed to be hit like that both with procs n w/o proc :/

9. He had berserking and stacked buffs+procs on everything posible, thats it. One of the biggest problem in Molten is buff stacking, it makes some classes stronger over others.

10. He had berserking and stacked buffs+procs on everything posible, thats it. One of the biggest problem in Molten is buff stacking, it makes some classes stronger over others.
    Dunno, that dmg seems a bit too high even with everything you said. Off topic, are locks supposed to have the most hp ? I've seen tanks that had less (except guardian druids, 1 mil hp np)

11. Dunno, that dmg seems a bit too high even with everything you said. Off topic, are locks supposed to have the most hp ? I've seen tanks that had less (except guardian druids, 1 mil hp np)
    No that's a bug, Grimoire of sacrifice (tier 5 talent) gives 20% more hp when used , while it should gives you that bonus hp only if you take Soul Link (tier 3 talent)

12. First: It's not bug, at least not significant scaling bug in the spell itself. The bugs are, as some1 already mentioned, in the buff stacking which increases warlock's damage quite much.

Second: Now that backdraft is bugged incinerate cannot really be used in pve as it should, this is more bigger concern to me :D

For final: Many "big" bugs that ppl complain about in Molten MoP servers are just actually bugs that pile up from smaller ones and then the result might be extremely unwanted. You just have to let em have the time to fix everything.

13. Locks are not BUGGED, it's a general issue (BIG UP) BuffStacking issue (9000 Mastery bonus).
    This mhy destro lock hurst so much.

14. But a self buffed warlock can still hit 140k with fel flame, that's absolutely not blizzlike.

15. But a self buffed warlock can still hit 140k with fel flame, that's absolutely not blizzlike.
    ss or video plz

12 Last