1. Yes, SB is supposed to hit uber hard (there was so much cries on the retail forums for it), it's a finisher after all. Also chaos bolt melts faces (200k with cd's), BUT all that damage is possible in PRIDEFUL GEAR. Full tyrannical gear 21-26k sp(depending on class+self buffs), Full prideful gear(35-40k sp) - the difference is quite a lot. So if anyone thinks locks should hit that much in tyrannical should play more mop, then talk.
    First go watch some movie on youtube... and Check chaos bolt deals max 200k or not on retail ??? (with cd's as u mentioned). It is not over scaled.. U re trolling..
    I can share some link but dunno it is legit or not here..

Right, i did not even notice the other spells, there's something wrong with warlocks.
    Something wrong yea. U dont know about warlock's damage scale on molten @ retail..

But a self buffed warlock can still hit 140k with fel flame, that's absolutely not blizzlike.
    False.. fel-flame avarage damage with self buffed is 40k not 140k...

Yes locks are goddamn bugged as hell but everyone qq about warriors. That fel flame is too much also.
    Yea. Locks re bugged as hell.. But they re not posivite bugs. I can do max 70k dps with 490 ilevel.. sound great ??? Only 1 posivite bug which is felflame mana cost. Normally it must be 72k but in molten it is 36 k. Indeed i prefer correctly working incinarate instead of fel-flame...

All qq about fel flame damage.. Priviously learn pertaining grimaore of sacrifice talent.. It increase damage done of fel flame %25..

Locks re bugged.. yea. it is not possible to play pve atm.. Dont tell me about buffs stacking issue.. In retail i can do 140 k dps on dummy with same gear... Our spells re really wrong scripted.. Incinarate damage not working corectly.. It is low and back-draft do not decrease the spelltime.. Sometimes it hits 140k u re right but. U can do this amount of damage when u use dark soul and trinket proc. so it is not bug. It is normall..

Chaos bolt consumes back-draft when u have x2 tick w/o decreasing spelltime..

I hate ppl who dont know about locks and crying here....

@Johhny ur main is hunter and .. I dont wanne talk about bm's pet damage.. Playing with one skill funny ?

2. It's not about warlocks, not about wrong scaling for this class. It's all about stacking buffs where destro warlocks greatly benefit from mastery. When warlock gets 4x 3000 mastery buff instead of just one hi gets like extra 50% mastery damage on chaos bolt and shadowburn and about 17% on incinerate and other spells.
    Intellect is obviously stacking as well but mastery buff is causing the most imbalance.

Don't whine about warlocks then, it affects all the classes. Go and report stacking buffs more and more so there is a chance it will get fixed this year.

3. First go watch some movie on youtube... and Check chaos bolt deals max 200k or not on retail ??? (with cd's as u mentioned). It is not over scaled.. U re trolling..
    I can share some link but dunno it is legit or not here..
    First go open an english textbook, because it is kinda hard to understand some of your sentences(don't give me that "not my native language" crap). 2nd - the pvp scenarios I've mentioned are in arena only; don't take in consideration possible potion buffs/berserking

You can't really compare 490ilvl retail vs 490 molten - those are just numbers. There surely are some negative bugs like chaos bolt eating 2x backdraft; not entirely scaled incinerate dmg, BUT take in consideration the fact you can be 490 retail with let's say 60% mastery/25haste/20k sp and 490 molten with 50 mastery/20 haste/20k sp. What I mean to say is, every single difference in stats matters and you can't just compare the dps in the 490 ilvl's by just saying "retail vs molten".
    If you still think fel flame should do 40k(or even more) dmg, please YOU watch some youtube video, seems like you missed playing the MoP expansion watching those videos, huh?

You claim that you've experienced locks on retail, but I feel you haven't passed 1500 rating or more than flex SoO; retail casualty is not a sin, but refrain from being such a "know it all" if you have less experience.

First 12