1. Demonology spec

Hi,

I used to played demo on Cata, I realy liked this spec. I'd like to play warlock again, how about demonology spec ? People told me it's bug, but nobody can tell me what is bug ?

Is it still playable ? Are dev working on it ?

Thanks for answering

2. Demonic fury generation doesnt work properly, also most of metamorphosis spell don't scale as assumed, also demonology was nerfed on retail in 5.4 and we are playing on 5.1 contents with 5.4 patch on, so even if they fix bugs demonology would be a bit underwhelming in low gear.

Actually I'm pulling off 40% less dps than other specs on dummy, maybe its just me and I'm playing demo in a crappy way, but I dont think its preferable at destruction/affliction

3. Demonic fury generation doesnt work properly, also most of metamorphosis spell don't scale as assumed, also demonology was nerfed on retail in 5.4 and we are playing on 5.1 contents with 5.4 patch on, so even if they fix bugs demonology would be a bit underwhelming in low gear.

Actually I'm pulling off 40% less dps than other specs on dummy, maybe its just me and I'm playing demo in a crappy way, but I dont think its preferable at destruction/affliction
    what about now ??? they made hotfixes in the last update.. Is it playable ? Can u share ur experience with us ?

* Corruption will now properly generate Demonic Fury each tick
    * Immolation Aura fixed
    * Legion Strike energize fixed

Also i ll be pleasured if u give me some tips with demo rotation.. (short overview). I have no idea about this spec.. Last i played demo was in wowlk days and it was really enjoyable rather then affi or destro...

4. I think the most problem is mastery. As I know, when we have enough demonic fury, we do meta and spam touch of chaos. But now, fel flame hits harder than touch of chaos. I feel like I have no reason to do meta.
    IMO, Immolation aura just waste demonic fury.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :D

5. The fact is that demonology was quite weak even in retail due to nerfs (in 5.3 was prolly the best spec) and other two specs were preferable in all scenarios

Don't sure about the rotation but:
    CoE>DoTs always on target (corruption+doom+shadowflame)> Soul Fire with Molten Core procs>Shadow Bolt as filler

When your procs occurs or when you use cds Meta> Soul Fire with Molten procs>ToC Spam

Also use GoServ+Bladestorm on cooldown

Still don't sure about that :x

6. DEmo is tooo low dmg; if u hit dummy its ok but if u pvp the dmg is so low!!!!!
    i wish they dix the dmg of the demo :(