1. Is Thunderfury obtainable?

Hello, folks!
    I'm wondering if the quest chain for Thunderfury is working, or the drops/items required.
    I ask this because blackwing lair is bugged and Shadowmourne quest is too.

Any of you guys know this?

2. Hello, folks!
    I'm wondering if the quest chain for Thunderfury is working, or the drops/items required.
    I ask this because blackwing lair is bugged and Shadowmourne quest is too.

Any of you guys know this?
    Shadowmourne quest works fine.

3. Woah! Last time i heard of it, it was bugged! Thank you for this info too!

4. You're welcome! :) Good luck in game!

5. Yes, it is obtainable.
    I have obtained both Bindings of the Windseeker and the 100 Arcanite Bars for the Elementium bars. However, while trying to get the Elementium Ore from Blackwing Lair, I am unable to complete UBRS due to the summoning over Emberseer being bugged.

6. I have obtained both Bindings of the Windseeker and the 100 Arcanite Bars for the Elementium bars. However, while trying to get the Elementium Ore from Blackwing Lair, I am unable to complete UBRS due to the summoning over Emberseer being bugged.
    Blackwing Lair is fixed, you can finish now thunderfury quest.

7. You sure bwl is fixed? I clicked the orb the other day and nothing. And ubrs on an alt i cannot attune since the altar is broken.

8. You sure bwl is fixed? I clicked the orb the other day and nothing. And ubrs on an alt i cannot attune since the altar is broken.
    Can confirm this Blackrock Altar is not working as intended the NPC's and boss cannot be engaged.

9. Can confirm this Blackrock Altar is not working as intended the NPC's and boss cannot be engaged.
    I can confirm it too, couple days ago i made a topic where are asked about that. With bugged Blackrock Altar, the quest (Blackhand's Command) for BWL cannot be completed.

10. Has a ticket been made for its fix? I hope so.

11. The altar is bugged but trough alot of trying I got it to work. You need to click altar while your channeling right beefore IT cancels your cast this way IT seems to cut you halfway trough the "casting" to start, and go to channeling right away. Keep trying a few minutes. Anyway I hope that helps you.
    Edited: August 4, 2017