1. May 9, 2016  
    Are we going to be able to creater more than 1 character later today (e.g as you said we can only reserve ONE name for our characters, but it was 'corrected?' later ) so I assume that we will be able to reserve all of our names (that are level 80) on that account or am I missing something?
    Still says One on the main page

We have devised a way for players to reserve their names ahead of the actual merge. The system will be in place 2 weeks before the actual merge and it will be implemented in a way that players can reserve one name that belongs to a level 80 character prior to the merge.

2. May 9, 2016  
    How is the name reservation going to happen?I couldn't find any further information regarding this as in is it going to happen via the forums, via the account pannel on the site or somehow in-game?

3. May 9, 2016  
    I wonder how will they do this.

4. May 9, 2016  
    Now a second Lordaeron realm please!

5. May 9, 2016  
    This event makes all people nervous! Including me...

6. May 9, 2016  
    The reservations will probably done on the website. Possibly under services > name reservation. You can only reserve ONE name per account that belongs to a lvl 80 character. If two people with the same name try to reserve it, the one who does it first, gets it. When the merge happens, the rest of the characters that aren't reserved will be copied to the new realm and who ever logs them first gets the name.

Now, please, if I'm wrong in any of this, someone from the staff correct me.

7. May 9, 2016  
    im worried about the lvl 1 guys, after realm launch, taking the names that they couldnt reserve.

8. May 9, 2016  
    Waiting for the name reservation any clue as to when?

9. May 9, 2016  
    Waiting for the name reservation any clue as to when?
    They said it's gonna happen at 19:00 server time.

10. May 9, 2016  
    Is it happening on the forum or ingame ?

11. May 9, 2016  
    So I can reserve a name of someone elses character as long as it is level 80? How is that fair?

Nowhere does it say that the names you reserve have to be from your own account.

12. May 9, 2016  

13. May 9, 2016  
    So I can reserve a name of someone elses character as long as it is level 80? How is that fair?

Nowhere does it say that the names you reserve have to be from your own account.
    I think it says that it should be from ur own account, otherwise it wouldn't be fair at all, I agree.

14. May 9, 2016  
    I think it says that it should be from ur own account, otherwise it wouldn't be fair at all, I agree.
    You think it does, but it doesn't.

15. May 9, 2016  

Imagine if people could reserve lvl 1 character names. This way at least he had to play that character or pay for the level up. It does say you have to own the character to reserve the name. For example, if you have Fuwa on deathwing/rag on an account Fuwa1 m you can't reserve that name on an acc Fuwa2. (at least that's how i got it, hoping for a staff member to correct me if im wrong or confirm)

First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last