1. I don't want to sound rude.... but you already have a working queue system for wintergrasp on WotLK. Can it be really that hard to make a queue system in 2 months for Tol barad?
    Requires data that we quite don't have as of yet. That's the remaining 10% basically, we can't estimate how much it'll take but it shouldn't take too long we hope.

2. From the news tab it seems that a lot of effort is now distributed towards MOP , more than LK , that's something I guess...
    I'm glad that staff still reads cata forums, anyway the problem still stands >We don't know what's been fixed , from the last devlog: 'we were able to resolve almost 100 spell issues in less than a month' but WHAT are those spells ?.
    Those 'hidden fixes' give a sense of stillness not progression to me .Neltharion is the weakest link of Warmane and I think you should focus ALL your efforts on this realm,to make it competitive with the other realms; or if the Devs think is beyond saving merge it or remove it.
    Usually if you don't strengthen or remove the weakest link it will break the whole chain.
    Please do something about the players who still love Cataclysm and stood loyal to this server, consider all this and tell us what's your plans for Neltharion. Whatever is your decision ,do it now , don't wait for the realm to die out...
    Thx
    Edited: January 27, 2017

3. and tell us what's your plans for Neltharion. Whatever is your decision ,do it now
    Balls are needed for such statement ;)

4. From the news tab it seems that a lot of effort is now distributed towards MOP , more than LK , that's something I guess...
    I'm glad that staff still reads cata forums, anyway the problem still stands >We don't know what's been fixed , from the last devlog: 'we were able to resolve almost 100 spell issues in less than a month' but WHAT are those spells ?.
    Those 'hidden fixes' give a sense of stillness not progression to me .Neltharion is the weakest link of Warmane and I think you should focus ALL your efforts on this realm,to make it competitive with the other realms; or if the Devs think is beyond saving merge it or remove it.
    Usually if you don't strengthen or remove the weakest link it will break the whole chain.
    Please do something about the players who still love Cataclysm and stood loyal to this server, consider all this and tell us what's your plans for Neltharion. Whatever is your decision ,do it now , don't wait for the realm to die out...
    Thx
    We had a choice, to merge with mop or nelth to remain on cata expansion but with less fixes everyone (including me) choosed the realm to stay on catalcysm expansion, so i think its poitnless to complain about fixes.

5. We had a choice, to merge with mop or nelth to remain on cata expansion but with less fixes everyone (including me) choosed the realm to stay on catalcysm expansion, so i think its poitnless to complain about fixes.
    What are we gonna complain about then :/

6. What are we gonna complain about then :/
    Alvie maybe?

7. Ughh, to complain about Alvie, we need Alvie to post something and I dont really wanna decrypt any more of his posts :l

8. Requires data that we quite don't have as of yet. That's the remaining 10% basically, we can't estimate how much it'll take but it shouldn't take too long we hope.
    Ah okay, thank you for your reply :) Understood!

9. Proterean can you fix the lootsystem? It is kinda a custom feature on server, that everyone can join the raid und loot bossitems

10. Any update on... well yeah any update? :)
    I see MoP got some new BG scripting going on, any chance for a port to Cata? And ofcourse, any update about Tol barad?

11. Also, any update about fixing quests that are bugged since time immemorial? http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26294/w...ss-dysfunction is just one of many examples.

Releasing Nefarian would be a nice bonus too, since you've promised him ages ago. ^^

12. Plz tell ur developers to get into wow thing before scripting or dont script classes at all for real. For example thay ****ed up mages once again, mastery criting more on arcane now then crit itself.

Edit: Not to trigger ''retail'' players i didnt said its fixed to mastery, its just more viable now.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

First 12