1. How is one supposed to engage in these new year events ?

2. Similarily to that "Welcome..." stuff when player logs on you should also add the current invasion locations.

3. How is one supposed to know where these invasion locations are ?

4. By searcing and finding them yourself, or communicating with other people who know where they are. In addition to the server announcement messages that state which zones they are in.

5. How is one supposed to know where these invasion locations are ?
    If you don't see something like:

Then check your chat settings.

6. If you don't see something like:

Then check your chat settings.
    can you please confirm if dave is spawning or not on FW? i been looking for it for hours and didnt found. please if he isnt in game on FW let me know so i dont look like a fool flying around TY

7. Im not sure if this is an off-topic, but unfortunately I haven't found any opened topic more related to my problem, which is: Which Achievements are available and which ones are bugged? Can you please at least name which one aren't working so I do not waste my time on trying to solve them if there is no point.

Thanks in advance :)

8. Im not sure if this is an off-topic, but unfortunately I haven't found any opened topic more related to my problem, which is: Which Achievements are available and which ones are bugged? Can you please at least name which one aren't working so I do not waste my time on trying to solve them if there is no point.

Thanks in advance :)
    Simply Abominable and so is Frosty Shake for those who need the item to transform into snowman. (Bugged only for Horde on LK realms)

9. Any idea from GMs when this will be fixed? Seems kind of unfair that Horde don't get to do the achieve. The bugtracker ticket hasn't had a GM weigh in either.

10. Its rather easy to find where event is, just /who a region like blasted lands and you'll see fifty level 80s there.

11. Premium acc's will gonna get 3-4 coins like other years? Happy Christmas warmane and all the guys here.

12. Honestly, I don't understand the back ans forth on nerfing the event, its one week outta the year someone can get a few pieces of tier pieces without the farm of icc for a month.... if you guys aren't happy with doing the events, then just stop them. I'd rather not have them, then the have whats been going on for the past 2 years.... they're sub-par and below what I've come to expect from the warmane staff.

13. Honestly, I don't understand the back ans forth on nerfing the event, its one week outta the year someone can get a few pieces of tier pieces without the farm of icc for a month.... if you guys aren't happy with doing the events, then just stop them. I'd rather not have them, then the have whats been going on for the past 2 years.... they're sub-par and below what I've come to expect from the warmane staff.
    We could say the same to you. If you don't enjoy doing them, then stop doing them.

14. I did not get gifts on 2 acc sanjibb and nesto004

First ... 91718192021 ... Last