1. I know there is trading in the black market. And it would happen regardless of our character trading system - it doesn't happen because of it.

2. wtf why u guys remove 70 gear on vendors in area 52 ?

3. Thank you staff for listening. Lordaeron will be great again!

4. Will fully equipped chars be cheaper to be on Character Trade or will 1 Ulduar Trink still add 35 Coins of value to the Char.

5. could pets and mounts like amani war bear which arent on the warmane store atm be added when you uptade the store? pls thx

6. Still no update,and it is 15 october...

7. what time is nerfs?

8. The removal of gear is happening now. Only cosmetics remain in the marketplace. We will be most likely also doing a cleanup there, but in the sense of adding more cosmetic items, adjusting the already existing items and et cetera.

9. The removal of gear is happening now. Only cosmetics remain in the marketplace. We will be most likely also doing a cleanup there, but in the sense of adding more cosmetic items, adjusting the already existing items and et cetera.
    Is that supposed to be it or are you going to change anything else today?

Not trying to be disrespectful but just removing the gear and not lowering some of the mount prices/adding mounts like the amani war bear which will seell a lot imo won't make any difference. I'm saying this because i know for a fact that there's several people who would spend money on that mount and there surely are other ones missing on the shop right now which people would be interested in purchasing in.

10. The removal of gear is happening now. Only cosmetics remain in the marketplace. We will be most likely also doing a cleanup there, but in the sense of adding more cosmetic items, adjusting the already existing items and et cetera.
    what about the raid nerfs, are they applied?

First ... 4567 Last