1. Say something nice about the person above you :)

Yea.. this is something that usually goes in the general tab, but here, at least half of you know each other :P And, I think you all are in desperate need of some hugs. So who got the cahones to say something ACTUALLY NICE [and not sarcastic like: well, he don't suck as bad as the other guy] about people here. And don't postdodge just because the person above you is someone you don't like lol.

2. ^ gives great head
    Who is this guy? ^ Is he new?

(He's a really funny guy that makes every forum threat worth to join :D)
    Edited: January 27, 2016

3. He's nice in every possible way. He knows how to make me smile and he also knows how to make friends, just like me.

XD

Edit; I see that you're reading this LukAAAAA, I dare you to say something nice about me :)
    Edited: January 27, 2016

4. He's nice in every possible way. He knows how to make me smile and he also knows how to make friends, just like me.

XD
    I like your choice in smileys XD

PS. sorry if I'm not allowed to post twice, I don't know the rules, I'm new here

5. I doubt you're new, and you can post however much you like.. just don't compliment yourself? lawl. Oh n btw people, I'm nice, but I'm a dude.. sad but true.

OT: Is polite enough to apologize :P

Edit; I see that you're reading this LukAAAAA, I dare you to say something nice about me :)
    lawl that's the intention! to get the ppl that hate each other to compliment, see who can do it :P

6. Oh n btw people, I'm nice, but I'm a dude.. sad but true.
    Are you saying dudes can't give great head? You obviously haven't met Medan

OT: Has cleavage on his/her/its' avatar

7. So you two (Geth&Crxfty) decided to start a stupid ignorant and ******ed argument about each other instead of saying something nice of someone above you. This literally shows how childish ****s you guys are. You just couldn't argue ingame instead of here? Apparentaly not.

And now, what comes to saying something nice about person above you - I'd like to say something nice about Twoeasy and Nasty.

Twoeasy: You're a good PvPer and great forum hero in what comes to argueing about Battlegrounds :-) Good day to you sir!

Nasty: I don't really know you but as far as I've been reading forums - I'd say you're a really nice person and not a ignorant **** like some of the people here. Good day to you aswell sir!

8. Don't know who this person is...but I bet they like llamas.
    I miss the days You trolled little kids in trade chat.

Those were the days, derpykins is hilarious
    Edited: January 28, 2016

9. Something nice, something nice...hmm.. You're really good hunt.

10. ^ About this guy... He has a nice avatar :D

11. About Bakura, I've never seen you around here before, but your avatar seems nice too? :D

12. You're the best Portuguese CS:GO player I have ever seen.

13. You obviously haven't met Medan
    How do you know Medan? Arent you new here? -Fancykappahere-

I donno person above me but Im sure he/she is beautiful. Jk.

14. this smells like it was moved from Neltharion lol.

User above, IDK who you are, but you seem funny considering the Kim Jun Un avatar.

12 Last