1. you friggin melleniuls everythings handed to you,did you ever think about working for something?,no you all think its suppoaed to be handed to you!get off your lazy asses and do something

2. Actually for me personally, I racked up almost 60k conquest points at lvl 74, when for lvl 90 and was geared the time I Ding'd.
    It's better to start early than being at 90s, plus cp gain is increased in low lvl bgs (below 90; 10-89), as well as honor gains.

I'm surprised you guys missed that xD.

3. I truly don't understand the problem here... with current rating in just day or 2 u can go from 1-90. In one week full Grievous gear from random BGs, and within a month - month and a half, full Prideful from Arena...

Just recently geared another alt, and I don't even play so much lately.... No twinking, RDF, daily's or whatever... just straight to 90 and than BG + Arena... that's all there is to it...

And for those who rage at you for entering naked, just ignore them... They have all been there... If you know what you're doing, in two or three weeks, you will be carrying them to victory anyways... Even naked, u can help with CCs and guarding bases and calling INC when needed... There is tons of fully geared ppl that are brain dead and contribute less than a 400 ilvl if he plays smart...

The problem is if you're noob, than it could be harder for you... but than again... BG, dueling, BG, dueling, BG, dueling, BG, dueling... and repeat until you get better... There is no shortcut to gaining skill...

4. I truly don't understand the problem here... with current rating in just day or 2 u can go from 1-90. In one week full Grievous gear from random BGs, and within a month - month and a half, full Prideful from Arena...

Just recently geared another alt, and I don't even play so much lately.... No twinking, RDF, daily's or whatever... just straight to 90 and than BG + Arena... that's all there is to it...

And for those who rage at you for entering naked, just ignore them... They have all been there... If you know what you're doing, in two or three weeks, you will be carrying them to victory anyways... Even naked, u can help with CCs and guarding bases and calling INC when needed... There is tons of fully geared ppl that are brain dead and contribute less than a 400 ilvl if he plays smart...

The problem is if you're noob, than it could be harder for you... but than again... BG, dueling, BG, dueling, BG, dueling, BG, dueling... and repeat until you get better... There is no shortcut to gaining skill...
    the point here am not complaining how am i losing every BGs or anything near that , but just the side of the game itself not the player's side like beside the BGs the pvp areas are already disabled and never been open , and about the Bg i mean its ranking system and where people should be matched against almost their ilvl level or something like that , but your idea still acceptable anyways and can be a part of an answer i looked for . Thanks

5. In my experience, you are screwed if ur fresh 90 alliance as BG queues are much longer than horde. I just spent 2 days learning and gearing a DK solely from farming BGs on horde, now im 522 and almost ready for arenas. I have several ungeared 90 ally toons though, because I cant stand 5+ min queues when I can instapop on horde.

I think the problem causing this is that alliance has fewer players or at least less ally players do BGs than horde

6. the point here am not complaining how am i losing every BGs or anything near that , but just the side of the game itself not the player's side like beside the BGs the pvp areas are already disabled and never been open , and about the Bg i mean its ranking system and where people should be matched against almost their ilvl level or something like that , but your idea still acceptable anyways and can be a part of an answer i looked for . Thanks
    This is why you go for conquest early on before hitting 90 lol.

7. In my experience, you are screwed if ur fresh 90 alliance as BG queues are much longer than horde. I just spent 2 days learning and gearing a DK solely from farming BGs on horde, now im 522 and almost ready for arenas. I have several ungeared 90 ally toons though, because I cant stand 5+ min queues when I can instapop on horde.

I think the problem causing this is that alliance has fewer players or at least less ally players do BGs than horde
    I guess the problem is the opposite: Alliance joins more than Horde to BGs. That's why you have to wait so long in Alliance, since there are other alliance players in queue at the same time than you. Easy example: 50 alliances and 30 hordes in q, then supposed that one of the bgs which popped is AB (15 players) and the other one, EoTS (15 players), so in the end, only 30 (from 50) alliances and all the 30 horde players will be playing (instant q), so 20 alliances will keep waiting in q since no more horde to match.

Obviously, the previous inconvenience would be 'fixed' if factions could also fight against its own faction (alliance vs alliance and horde vs horde), so in the previous mini-example, the rest 20 alliances wouldn't have to wait so long and could fight in WSG (10 players) for instance, so 10 alliances vs 10 alliances in WSG (so, in the end, all initial 80 players would be playing, and none in q).
    Edited: April 15, 2017

8. just jump in and start grinding hp/cp. yea it will suck at first. people will spit and curse at you. youll get hammed by every enemy you come across. but its a perfect time to learn your utilities and how to stick with the group. all i did when i started was purge everything in sight, provide some cc and hug the group like it was santa clause. it didnt take too long to get geared up,, about of week or so of eating crow before i could start making an impact. but make no mistake it will absolutely suck for a bit.

9. Grinding BGs is just part of the game. I suggest that, instead of thinking of it as gearing or winning BGs, focus on having fun with your class. Every class and spec have combos and tricks that are fun to pull off in PvP. When I was gearing my rogue, I focused on being the most annoying pain in the *** for enemy healers. It was really fun, and it contributes well to winning the game. For, say, elemental shaman, the fun is throwing people off cliff, and interrupting every goddamn spell, absorbing chaos bolts etc. As hunter, kiting melee to world's end. And so on for every class, there's something always fun to do. Focus on those and you'll be Grievous geared before you know it.

Once you're there, you can pay more attention to winning the matches because after all, we're just talking random BGs.

10. Actually for me personally, I racked up almost 60k conquest points at lvl 74, when for lvl 90 and was geared the time I Ding'd.
    It's better to start early than being at 90s, plus cp gain is increased in low lvl bgs (below 90; 10-89), as well as honor gains.

I'm surprised you guys missed that xD.
    I'm quite intrigued and want to give this a try on an alt. How would I go about purchasing my pieces / getting around the honor and conquest hard caps? To my knowledge there's no way to get into Pandaria (and thus to the relevant gear vendors) before reaching level 85 unless you are a monk, so I'm probably missing something rather obvious :/

11. Well, I have hit 90 on my alt 2 days ago. I have lost 2 bgs and won 4. I'm not rushing to gear this char at all.
    I always figure that the way to play the game is if you'r running on your 550 char, try to reck as much as You can and hope that lowbies will do the rest - capping, flag carrying etc.
    As I'm playing rogue right now, I'm just playing the objective trying the other team not to allow caps, deny taking bases by cc ing them etc, winning as much time as possible to let your teammates to come and help. I also try to do piss healers off, as I do basically no damage but silence, stunlocks can easily let my team to land a kill.
    Running w/e gear you should always try to be as useful as You can - sometimes it means running around killing people, sometimes it means sitting on a base with 300ilvl char to call incommings. There's no way that team benefits if you'r running with the big group doing 10k dps on enemy team, do capping, base defs etc.

and certainly ***** less.

12. I'm quite intrigued and want to give this a try on an alt. How would I go about purchasing my pieces / getting around the honor and conquest hard caps? To my knowledge there's no way to get into Pandaria (and thus to the relevant gear vendors) before reaching level 85 unless you are a monk, so I'm probably missing something rather obvious :/
    Definitely intrigued about this too. Is this real? How do you work around the CP/honor cap??

13. agree with the first main post , we are not complaining and driving these problems cause we are selfish we care enough to want things fixed so WARMANE can make money, AND the PLAYERS can enjoy ... this is not hard to understand.

First 12