1. Awesome addons.

Does anyone here have Lorti UI for 3.3.5a? I was able to find one version and it does not work 100%.

2. That is an awesome collection of add ons yo

3. Sorry for the bad news but you Addon link is down.... thx for the great help.

4. Correction

Sorry for the bad news but you Addon link is down.... thx for the great help.
    Its back. :)

5. Yes Sorry guys, someone DDOSed my website and i had to creat new hosting account, also i did rebuild my website. if u ave any problems write to me email or private msg. Hope you like my list :)

6. hey how do i add these addons to the game, not much of a computer guy sorry. ive been playing the icecrown server.

7. Really amazing! Just what I needed, a list of actual working addons! You rock, Linaq!

8. Not bad , just missing screenshoots , and like report not working link and its fine.

9. Really amazing! Just what I needed, a list of actual working addons! You rock, Linaq!
    ebar and button forge dont work for me...

10. Hello everyone, i would like to present to you list of Addons made by me.
    I collect addons for many years, but recently i decided to create website and learn a little bit of programming language.

Most of addons have description + screenshot. All addons was tested and they are working on warmane. For now there is over 200 Addons, there are some addons which u CAN'T find anywhere else or it's hard. Im still working on it, adding new addons and uploading screenshots.

If you want me to add some missing addon, or need help with any, please write private message or /w me in game 'Linaq" on Icecrown.

Click Here:
    ADDONS BY LINAQ

If you have something bad to say, just keep it for your self and don't make useless comments please. Thanks <3
    Love this!

11. Auto Vendor link is broken (for me at least)

First 1234 Last