1. General thoughts about neltharion?

Hello guys,

i recently got the urge to play agian cataclysm, i rly miss the firelands tbh, and i wanted to hear from guys who are playing there,
    how is the realm, is it playable, how are the scripts in ds and firelands?
    Are there guilds, are there raids, is it bugged pvewhise is it bugged classwhise?

Hope for a fast replay and thanks for your time,
    Have fun!

2. Everything is falling apart, people are leaving. Check previous posts in this section and you'll get an idea about current situation.

3. Sadly its at all dead, we had 7 good y mehr 6 good years but everything comes to an end^^

4. Not worthy to start playing, its just a matter of time when they shut us down.

5. It is falling apart honestly... But there are still people that like Cataclysm and aint giving up :) Raids like DShc&normal/FLhc&normal/bh/BoT works just fine and there are still many people that raid .. aswell as PvP many ppl do bgs and arenas :) so it is still playable ..
    Edited: April 7, 2017

6. Raids like DShc&normal/FLhc&normal/bh/BoT works just fine and there are still many people that raid .. aswell as PvP many ppl do bgs and arenas :) so it is still playable ..
    your definition of "fine" is scary XD, let's say it's playable
    anyway except big bugs that are not going to be fixed (just 1 exemple https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/33247 ) i think only way to survive on cata is merge with other real that has actually admin who cares and check the server when something is not working or idk maybe they can try open a new realm like they did with wtlk and they are doing with tbc to relase raids 1 by 1 and try to make cata great again, or y i hope at least they will give us a bit of coin spent in this realm back when they will merge us on MOP, still i will play cata till it's up, why? just because i think is a great expansion and i love it's contents but seems it's not a shared point of view !

7. people still dont get it that merge would mean the end not only to cata, but to mop too, you think they would waste most of their resources for other least played server in their list, no, mop would have same fate cataclysm is seeing now, they eather have to give up on both of them or start doing something for both of them, both are dying just one gona take another with it if it comes to that point, warsong merge didnt save nelth did it? why do people expect nelth merge would save mop

8. warsong was istant 85 realm with really low population, plus 90% of ppl there has char on neltharion also so it was not really a way to gather more players, it just ruined the economy with ppl selling vial of the sands made on istant 85 realm, merge with an ACTIVE cata realm or upgrade to MOP will increase population giving this realm more players that is the thing that makes server funny.

9. "Cataclysm does not receive as much as attention of course but we said in the past that we are not able to dedicate the time to it and offered a poll on it's closure. We still keep it opened and do weekly maintenance, exploit fixes but reworking content is something that's difficult. "

oh wait , they have time to add a tbc realm, seems like they decided to work extra hours
    Edited: April 16, 2017

10. yeah sad :/ soo many coins spend on this realm

11. i was a cata junkie but then i switched to mop andi realized mop is actually better expansion, bb cata..

12. i was a cata junkie but then i switched to mop andi realized mop is actually better expansion, bb cata..
    Well yeah, more abilities added, no PvE items ruining PvP, so many viable comps, it's the best PvP expac so far.

13. Well yeah, more abilities added, no PvE items ruining PvP, so many viable comps, it's the best PvP expac so far.
    Are you dumb

14. i was a cata junkie but then i switched to mop andi realized mop is actually better expansion, bb cata..
    Can we get merged already?

123 Last