1. would you delay reseting team ratings please? people are about to get their wrathful items

2. would you delay reseting team ratings please? people are about to get their wrathful items
    Yes, they will delay 2 months in advance announced season end just for you so you can buy your Wrathful piece.

How ****ing ******ed are you?

3. Yes, they will delay 2 months in advance announced season end just for you so you can buy your Wrathful piece.

nice avatar so many r1's are you big player?

4. nice avatar so many r1's are you big player?
    Washed up :D I'm still institution for psiho and dogs

5. are arena points being reseted on wotlk?

6. just make it like that one guy said, tittles till rank 150 otherwise server is just fake 2k max ppl not 12k ppl

7. would you delay reseting team ratings please? people are about to get their wrathful items
    hi my friend

8. could a staff member tell us at what time will the season end? thanks

9. Yes, they will delay 2 months in advance announced season end just for you so you can buy your Wrathful piece.

what about giving weekly flush before arena teams reset? 1950 honestly was pain as 4,5k gs and im about to get my wrathful head

10. The way the incentive works is a competitive focus, thought out like this: "If you only get titles for being the very best, the best players will compete and players will compete the best they can"
    What happens: Top rated players flood the highest ratings and sit there, mid range (1800-2400) being the most active because people around there are trying to get their pieces, not far below 1800 it's practically a cesspool of **** geared players, **** players with gear, and just people who can't arena to save their life or people playing just for the 241 points.
    Why giving out titles to a wider range (% based maybe with R1 titles still being a thing, maybe X season Gladiator title being only in 3s still to add incentive to play 3s) would be better: 1. People wouldn't just stop doing arenas once they feel like they've got the best gear they can get because there's still something to aim for (people who play but don't think it's within their ability to get top 10 in a server that attracts some of the best PvPers(AT and alike) and has thousands of players as it is) 2. Top players still get bragging rights, they have their special rank 1 title to say they are the best (personally I think giving the same title to top 3 is stupid, if you're not #1 you're a loser, you lost, right?) you can still differentiate between who's top tier and who is just over wep rating.

Seperate to all of that, I feel like 2s should be unavailable for the first week of the season or something, it seems like everybody wants to play it but nobody wants to get the ball going, I think if people had to do it for points in the first week and the bracket gets a bit of activity, it could carry on past 2s becoming available. Worst case scenario a **** load of teams have a bloodbath to get as high as they can and sit on high 2k rating the whole season, which would be no different to the 3s activity now other than the title rewards for it would be a bit more accurate as far as judging who got a title in 3s for being good and who just queued 3s and eventually got there after 200 games

11. The problem is that you guys offer solutions for people to come play 3v3 if they already got a team with 2 other players and are just about to decide if 3v3 is really worth it more than 2v2. The problem is that most people are still 1 step behind: they dont even got partners yet and cause of their casual attitude cba to take the time to find 2 of them. Let alone stay with them long enough to be noteworthy.

Everyone seems to have the solution to the problem. Nobody bothered to ask the players that we're talking about here for the reasons they don't play 3v3 and what they would like to see to make it more appealing for themselves. Everyone thinks they have an answer, but the fact is that without evidence to support it everyone will hold their own trueth to be superior.

My solution: hold a survey among all players trough two poll npc's. One poll npc will hold a list of all possible reasons why 3v3 is unpopular, then people can pick. Second poll shows list of solutions people could want. New titles, rewards, etc. and ask them which is most appealing to them to try out 3v3.

This goes for the 3v3 problem I've read in this thread.
    Mercedesa.

12. nice avatar so many r1's are you big player?
    Damn son :D so agressive korvy
    És grande! props

13. The problem is that you guys offer solutions for people to come play 3v3 if they already got a team with 2 other players and are just about to decide if 3v3 is really worth it more than 2v2. The problem is that most people are still 1 step behind: they dont even got partners yet and cause of their casual attitude cba to take the time to find 2 of them. Let alone stay with them long enough to be noteworthy.

Everyone seems to have the solution to the problem. Nobody bothered to ask the players that we're talking about here for the reasons they don't play 3v3 and what they would like to see to make it more appealing for themselves. Everyone thinks they have an answer, but the fact is that without evidence to support it everyone will hold their own trueth to be superior.

My solution: hold a survey among all players trough two poll npc's. One poll npc will hold a list of all possible reasons why 3v3 is unpopular, then people can pick. Second poll shows list of solutions people could want. New titles, rewards, etc. and ask them which is most appealing to them to try out 3v3.

This goes for the 3v3 problem I've read in this thread.
    Mercedesa.
    In all honesty, players most likely avoid 3v3 because of the higher required skill and coordination and on top of that lower yield of rewards as it's more difficult. The only thing we can really do is focus most of the valuables in 3v3 bracket so more people from higher rating bracket 2v2 play there.

In reality, we can't really train players to play better. It's just a fact that playing 2s is an easier thing to do and easier to get into with decent amount of rewards (not referring to season end awards).

We would like to see it be more active, we certainly have the playerbase capable of making nearly instantaneous queues but we can't force them into playing something they don't prefer or like at all even.

14. could a staff member tell us at what time will the season end? thanks
    As soon as we have the time, we will add it into this thread as a reply and also post it on the website.

15. Time for ending of the season has been confirmed, the season will end August 28, 2016 at 07:00 Server Time. (Can be seen on the website).

First ... 56789 ... Last