1. Just a suggestion: make a scroll gifting via the site.. It would be cool as a gift, and a nice idea for g event rewards :)

2. I'm not even sure if they will be available for Arenas at all, considering how wintrading is so easy to do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was restricted to tournament winners or something alike that was closely watched to make sure there was no foul play involved.
    Similar could be applied to BGs as well... People can always make premade group (which is easier on horde side) and farm low geared opposing faction with facerolling their keyboard and being backed up by 5 pocket healers. Even if you are somewhat right about wintrading (scripting is bigger problem but meh), people cheat in all aspects of the game, even PVE. PvP is an aspect of the game just as PvE is, and there is ZERO reasons to be completely ignored.

3. So just to ask the same question again given that I haven't read an answer from the staff yet, when is it going to be implemented for PvP? I know you said "Soon", but if you'd define "soon" in terms such as "1 week" or "1 month", it would be much better...

4. So just to ask the same question again given that I haven't read an answer from the staff yet, when is it going to be implemented for PvP? I know you said "Soon", but if you'd define "soon" in terms such as "1 week" or "1 month", it would be much better...
    If we gave a defined time before we were ready, we'd be held to it. Heaven forbid we miss it because "**** happens". We'd rather wait until it's ready, as it isn't exactly a top-priority issue (server maintenance and stability takes precedence, for example).

5. Does anyone know if it's possible to transmog class-restricted items? for example, a warlock transmogging Warglaive of Azzinoth (which can only be worn be a warrior/rogue), a priest wearing the tier 10 robe that can only be worn by a mage, etc. Would love to get a reply if anyone has done it here.

6. I just pvp so I have to just wait for the transmog from bg . No reason to complain what good will that do . Keep up the good work awaiting patiently

7. Does anyone know if it's possible to transmog class-restricted items? for example, a warlock transmogging Warglaive of Azzinoth (which can only be worn be a warrior/rogue), a priest wearing the tier 10 robe that can only be worn by a mage, etc. Would love to get a reply if anyone has done it here.
    I don't believe it is possible. But I have my doubts.

8. I have a few questions, and I apologize if I didn't find the answers buried in the 40 pages of this thread as I kind of skimmed it.

In the OP you state that "Scroll can only be used on BoP items." - then later on the first page, you state that "You should be able to use the scrolls on any soulbound item your character owns." This is somewhat conflicting information. If I equip a BoE item and bind it to myself, can I then use the scroll to xmog it? I certainly hope so. Some of the coolest looking items (imo) are BoE.

I'm also wondering if items that are classified as "Main-Hand" can be xmogged onto "One-Hand" items. You were unable to do this for a long time on retail, but they fixed it somewhere around patch 5.2 from what I'm reading. It was the same patch that made axes, maces, and swords all xmoggable onto each other, which is a feature you have wisely implemented here. Again, I hope this is the case as there are some the coolest looking items (imo) are not only BoE, but also "Main-Hand," whereas most of the items I would be actually using are "One-Hand."

I think this is an awesome feature for the server and I'm glad you implemented it, I just wanna clear these things up before I set out to farm/buy BoE/Main-Hand items only to find out later that I can't use them.

9. So, here are some of my thoughts:

- You don't need to create an npc or make one sell the scrolls. You could implement it on the marketplace for in-game gold for example, like the lottery tickets. This way no npc's or custom content are created into the game itself. The possibility to buy the scrolls for alot of gold also, as said before, would work great as a gold sink.

- As for the drops in arena and BG's. It has been mentioned that somehow people think grinding BG's will be an easy way to get the scrolls. Coming from a BiS pvp player, I'd say otherwise. BG's take time and if you lose, that time is totally wasted. If the horde-ally win ratio would be 1-1 and a BG lasts lets say 15 minutes, it'd be 30 minutes for one chance to drop. (if infact the ratio would be 1-1, which it's not). Rolling a premade is pretty much the same if having a geared pve guild fast-run some easy raids. The time and luck needed to win multiple BG's in a normal amount of time you'd be spending on a game is quite alot. Being a pro PVE player in a guild makes your chances to do a daily raid pretty simple (until you're saved in all).

- The system at the moment works only for the players who have ALOT of time in their hands. I consider myself an active player and have waited for this for ages but the grind needed atm isnt really motivating (just personal impatience, the whole transmog thing is EPIC!!)

- Also as for me, i'm a PVPer because pve has long bored me. You said that its my own decision to "miss the biggest chunk of the game" but I don't do pve, because a member since 2010 is bored in Wotlk pve. PVE never changes. PVP has other real people, which makes it still interesting.

- AND FINALLY a super fun idea 2k16!! :P Give a certain set of items, which are not obtainable in game anymore(but were) to pre-wipe people. I'm getting totally harassed everyday for having a BiS pvp gear but not enough kills or achievements to go with it from new players. (as not everyone has the time they had back in the days ;)

So, this is not a rant, Just some ideas for your brainstorming. I hope this system gets the polish it needs and I'm waiting for my day! In the end, i've been waiting for this **** since moses and you guys finally did it! :)

10. Dear community, in last 10 days i killed more then 400 bosses !! (icc toc naxx, os, onyx, ulduar, eye, and rs ) x3 on my 3 heroes - and i got - 1 - scroll. So this drop % is very very ****ed! You implement x mog with 0.01 drop chance? gg for you guys. Do not forget that we need to farm x mog gear as well!!! I passed BWL 2 X and not a single Hunters item (lets say bad luck). But 400 bosses and 1 scroll??? I will say no more.... And least tell us when you are planning to release scrolls in PvP?? Please do not tell soon! Soon can be 2-3 months as well.
    Best regards!

11. A question
    Can main hand for example, warglaive, be used on a one hand sword?

12. Does anyone know if it's possible to transmog class-restricted items? for example, a warlock transmogging Warglaive of Azzinoth (which can only be worn be a warrior/rogue), a priest wearing the tier 10 robe that can only be worn by a mage, etc. Would love to get a reply if anyone has done it here.
    You need to be able to equip the item.

I have a few questions, and I apologize if I didn't find the answers buried in the 40 pages of this thread as I kind of skimmed it.
    There is a FAQ on the first page.

In the OP you state that "Scroll can only be used on BoP items." - then later on the first page, you state that "You should be able to use the scrolls on any soulbound item your character owns." This is somewhat conflicting information. If I equip a BoE item and bind it to myself, can I then use the scroll to xmog it? I certainly hope so. Some of the coolest looking items (imo) are BoE.
    BOE once equiped becomes soulbound , BOP items are just by default soulbound. You can equip item and then xmog or just directly xmog and item will become equiped/soulbound, in this sense it's same as enchanting a BOE.

I'm also wondering if items that are classified as "Main-Hand" can be xmogged onto "One-Hand" items. You were unable to do this for a long time on retail, but they fixed it somewhere around patch 5.2 from what I'm reading. It was the same patch that made axes, maces, and swords all xmoggable onto each other, which is a feature you have wisely implemented here. Again, I hope this is the case as there are some the coolest looking items (imo) are not only BoE, but also "Main-Hand," whereas most of the items I would be actually using are "One-Hand."
    This seems to be missing from FAQ though :
    The rules for transmogrification are exactly the same (except legendary items) as in end patch of Mists of Pandaria.

13. You need to be able to equip the item.

There is a FAQ on the first page.

BOE once equiped becomes soulbound , BOP items are just by default soulbound. You can equip item and then xmog or just directly xmog and item will become equiped/soulbound, in this sense it's same as enchanting a BOE.

This seems to be missing from FAQ though :
    Patch 5.2
    Restriction: Weapons may be mogged with similar weapons. The compatible types are: (1h sword, axe, mace), (2h sword, axe, mace), (polearm, staff), and (bow, gun, crossbow). Daggers, fists, wands, shields, and off-hands can only be mogged with items of the same type, and you still must be able to equip both weapons normally.
    Restriction: Level 60 Warlord and Marshal's PvP gear is ineligible for mogging in order to recognize the Vanilla PvP ranking system. Players with rank 7 or higher from Vanilla or rated battlegrounds may purchase eligible replicas from vendors in Area 52, Netherstorm.
    Restriction: One-handed weapons cannot take on the appearance of off-hand restricted items. This is because some off-hand weapons have models that are designed specifically for one hand or the other. However, off-hand weapons are allowed to use the appearances of one-handed weapons. Many Main Hand weapons have been converted to one-handed weapons in an undocumented change.*

From this it's unclear if main hand can be used as one hand or not

14. Patch 5.2
    Restriction: Weapons may be mogged with similar weapons. The compatible types are: (1h sword, axe, mace), (2h sword, axe, mace), (polearm, staff), and (bow, gun, crossbow). Daggers, fists, wands, shields, and off-hands can only be mogged with items of the same type, and you still must be able to equip both weapons normally.
    Restriction: Level 60 Warlord and Marshal's PvP gear is ineligible for mogging in order to recognize the Vanilla PvP ranking system. Players with rank 7 or higher from Vanilla or rated battlegrounds may purchase eligible replicas from vendors in Area 52, Netherstorm.
    Restriction: One-handed weapons cannot take on the appearance of off-hand restricted items. This is because some off-hand weapons have models that are designed specifically for one hand or the other. However, off-hand weapons are allowed to use the appearances of one-handed weapons. Many Main Hand weapons have been converted to one-handed weapons in an undocumented change.*

From this it's unclear if main hand can be used as one hand or not
    In addition, many weapons that were Main Hand only are now classified as One-Hand. Previously, Main Hand weapons could not be transmogged onto One Hand weapons. This frees up even more flexibility, as a sword formerly classified as Main Hand only, such as Runesword of the Red, can now not only be transmogged onto any other One Hand sword, but also onto any mace or axe (if your character can equip them normally) in 5.2!

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/transm...ed-to-one-hand

First ... 3038394041425090 ... Last