1. Awsome, idea :) keep up the good work Warmane!

2. Hello there! I was just wondering what is going to be your take on minor stuff that was progressively added to the game with the patches? Stuff like epic gems that were added with ToC patch. Also things like removing cooldown on certain profession things like elemental cloth for tailoring which has a 20h cd for every type of cloth that was also removed in ToC. Are catch-up dungeons (ToC, PoS, FoS, HoR) gonna be available on start or will they be introduced with their respective raids. Another question would be, what are the rates of the professions going to be? I know that exp is x7 but it would really hurt realm economy if you set profession to anything more than x3. And for the last note, and this is I think really important and A LOT of people would agree with me; is there any possibility that you guys would consider adding first raid tier 1 week after server launch? This would give all of the players 1 week to farm their pre-raid BiS gear and also work on getting our professions up to the max level and would make the whole "Realm first race" way more competitive. I'm really looking forward to this and would be happy if we could get the best experience for the community. My suggestion would be, if you could make a poll asking people weather they want that 1 week period and if players respond in high numbers in favor for that, you could maybe consider altering your initial plans.
    Best of luck with the new project and I'll see you all in 15 days!

3. Let me ask this once again, unfortunately, it remained unanswered:

First things first, thank you for the amazing idea and the dedicated hard work you put into making us happy.

One thing I didn't get: Sooo, what happens when the season ends and a mass amount of players are moved to Icecrown? Won't that make it crash? I mean the huge increase in the number of players just in a matter of hours. And then? They wait until the season resets and they are put back to Forstmourne on level 1 but keeping the achies and rank? Kind of messy for me. I understand that Frostmourne will drag a bunch of old players from Icecrown, a lot of players are going to be extremely hyped about it, and maybe half of Icecrowns current "bored to hell" population will seek new experiences in Frostmourne. So eventually, the server's numbers will decrease greatly when Frostmourne launches and is active, but what happens when a season ends?

Cheers

4. Let me ask this once again, unfortunately, it remained unanswered:

First things first, thank you for the amazing idea and the dedicated hard work you put into making us happy.

One thing I didn't get: Sooo, what happens when the season ends and a mass amount of players are moved to Icecrown? Won't that make it crash? I mean the huge increase in the number of players just in a matter of hours. And then? They wait until the season resets and they are put back to Forstmourne on level 1 but keeping the achies and rank? Kind of messy for me. I understand that Frostmourne will drag a bunch of old players from Icecrown, a lot of players are going to be extremely hyped about it, and maybe half of Icecrowns current "bored to hell" population will seek new experiences in Frostmourne. So eventually, the server's numbers will decrease greatly when Frostmourne launches and is active, but what happens when a season ends?

Cheers
    1. Characters will be transferred, not players. For your worry to happen, all the population there would have to be brand new players, when the expectation is instead that many players will move to the new server due to the different experience it will provide.

2. Even if a very large amount of players are new and have their characters transferred, the player cap would exist just the same. There wouldn't be more than 12000 + donors skipping queue online at any time, as usual.

3. No character will be put back in Frostmourne, when a new season begins everyone starts fresh, that's the whole point of it being seasonal.

5. After the season ends your character transfers to Icecrown, it keeps its achievements and rank. Then you make a new character (with no achievements or rank) and do it all over again when the new season starts. As for the player numbers, deal with it when it happens. First season will have huge numbers, second season less, then it will normalize.

6. 1. Characters will be transferred, not players. For your worry to happen, all the population there would have to be brand new players, when the expectation is instead that many players will move to the new server due to the different experience it will provide.

2. Even if a very large amount of players are new and have their characters transferred, the player cap would exist just the same. There wouldn't be more than 12000 + donors skipping queue online at any time, as usual.

3. No character will be put back in Frostmourne, when a new season begins everyone starts fresh, that's the whole point of it being seasonal.
    what if i have 10 characters on my account on icecrown already at the time of transfer frostmourne -> icecrown ?

7. Thanks for the quick answers, now I get it.

Man, can't wait to have a little chill on Icecrown. To wander around Dala without fps loss, to have some "calm before the storm" feeling. Once again, congratulations Warmane, this new idea of yours seems to be a win-win for everyone, either they stay on Icecrown or move to Frostmoure.

Splendid

8. what if i have 10 characters on my account on icecrown already at the time of transfer frostmourne -> icecrown ?
    That has already been answered.

9. I have a suggestion to make, since the raid difficulty will be the same as on lordaeron, could you implement a system that would allow you at the end of the season to transfer your char to Lordaeron(only possible if you have not donated for any piece of gear)

10. I have a suggestion to make, since the raid difficulty will be the same as on lordaeron, could you implement a system that would allow you at the end of the season to transfer your char to Lordaeron(only possible if you have not donated for any piece of gear)
    Even without donated items, the quite higher rates would still make it unfair to players of that server, so I wouldn't count on that.

11. Even without donated items, the quite higher rates would still make it unfair to players of that server, so I wouldn't count on that.
    That's why i asked for ability to toggle between 1x-7x xp rates, rep rates and prof rates

12. The current pandemic situation with quarantines and curfews in most countries will make Frostmourne thrive on players. One can only imagine the battle guilds will fight to get those precious realm first achies. I suggest you make a "movie" from the first season. Kind of a "trailer" for season 2, which would bring even more players seeing how successful and epic the first one was. I would even count on a slight chance that if you advertise this elsewhere as well, hungry wotlk fans from retail and all over the world will not be able to resist the temptation.

13. That's why i asked for ability to toggle between 1x-7x xp rates, rep rates and prof rates
    Even if that was included, making it fair for a character to be eligible to transfer to Lordaeron might not be worth the hassle.
    No items bought with coins, never used higher rates than x1, never grouped with anyone in higher rates... the list goes on. Even getting gear or materials from someone who played in a higher rate would be an advantage.

14. In what manner is the quoted message not polite?
    In a manner where your staff says, populate the server to the point of queues and then you will consider something to it.

MoP development has been shifted into a higher gear within the last few months. If you've been paying attention to it as you say you have, you should be able to notice improvements within that time period. If not, then I would encourage you to do so.
    I have said that you are doing some improvements to MoP realm. Shifted into higher gear over the last few months? I agree with you, if MoP dev was in 1st gear until last year, now it`s in 2nd. I would like it to be in TOP GEAR if you don`t mind :D

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last