1. Even if that was included, making it fair for a character to be eligible to transfer to Lordaeron might not be worth the hassle.
    No items bought with coins, never used higher rates than x1, never grouped with anyone in higher rates... the list goes on. Even getting gear or materials from someone who played in a higher rate would be an advantage.
    I guess that makes sense, although it doesn't matter if you grp with someone with higher rates, it is feasible to code this. I am not trying to be a pain in the ***, i like the idea of this realm and i also like lordaeron, and since this realm should be a combination of the 2, i still think a lot of people would appreciate this.

2. I guess that makes sense, although it doesn't matter if you grp with someone with higher rates, it is feasible to code this. I am not trying to be a pain in the ***, i like the idea of this realm and i also like lordaeron, and since this realm should be a combination of the 2, i still think a lot of people would appreciate this.
    It's a grey area if it matters or not, I bet for some it would be an issue with you being carried by people who took advantage of the faster progression.
    It also isn't an equal combination of the two like you're trying to make it sound like. This will be essentially Icecrown, just with an added difficulty as seen on Lordaeron.

3. It's a grey area if it matters or not, I bet for some it would be an issue with you being carried by people who took advantage of the faster progression.
    It also isn't an equal combination of the two like you're trying to make it sound like. This will be essentially Icecrown, just with an added difficulty as seen on Lordaeron.
    Any chance we can get our chars transfered to Blackrock after season ends instead of icecrown, ofc u can delete the bags and bank just keep vhar and gear or not possible?

4. What will happen to my char if I choose a name that already exists on icecrown?

Will there be RDF?

5. Will you have heirlooms for sale since day 1?

6. Since every pvp season last only 3 months, you may consider:
    1. to have 2 Arena Flush per week just like Raid reset
    2. only 1 flush but providing more Arena Point than normal like it happnes on Blackrock
    3. only 1 flush but reducing the Arena Point and Honor cost of the gear (this might fit better)

I am suggesting that because on Retail every pvp season lasted more than 3 months:
    Arena Season 5 = 4 months
    Arena Season 6 = 4 motnhs
    Arena Season 7 = 5 months
    Arena Season 8 = 8 months

7. Will BIS items be available on shop or one tier lower? Like it was planned at the start of lordaeron

8. It's a grey area if it matters or not, I bet for some it would be an issue with you being carried by people who took advantage of the faster progression.
    I am not trying to make it sound like anything, i am giving a suggestion, not like it will be me who decide. Plus, you want to know the reason why lordaeron is just boring nowadays, because it is easy to reach 5.8+ k gs so that is the reason ppl wanted fresh progression, to avoid the brainless spam of ICC. Again i say what i said earlier in this thread: The right realm for the wrong crowd... Still thanks for replying on how things will be on Frostmourne, I appreciate it

9. All this WotLK stuff and still no Cata realm....??

10. Any chance we can get our chars transfered to Blackrock after season ends instead of icecrown, ofc u can delete the bags and bank just keep vhar and gear or not possible?
    I don't know if that was considered, so I can't answer that.

What will happen to my char if I choose a name that already exists on icecrown?
    Will there be RDF?
    Will BIS items be available on shop or one tier lower? Like it was planned at the start of lordaeron
    All of those have already been answered.

11. And if we talk about not being fair to us lordaeron players,what about cross realm pvp,if leveling was such a big problem, but a premade full of smourne wielding rets/dks is not?

12. And if we talk about not being fair to us lordaeron players,what about cross realm pvp,if leveling was such a big problem, but a premade full of smourne wielding rets/dks is not?
    That isn't what this thread is about, therefore has no place here, nor is this a matter of "since you did this, then you can do that."

13. That isn't what this thread is about, therefore has no place here, nor is this a matter of "since you did this, then you can do that."
    Anyway, looking forward to play on Frostmourne, all things considered.

14. What happens if i made a deathknight on frostmourne and have one already on icecrown if my limit is still one dk per realm

15. I think this is a great idea, especially for new players like me, a new seasonal server seems to good to be true. I'd wish for a x1 experience tho, because it will make the leveling experience more meaningful. I also aim for a shop more in the picture of Lordaeron, because buying high grade items will diminish the accomplishments in-game. I don't have anything against buying items, that make your progress a bit faster, but the real high value stuff shouldn't be available. Don't know if my opinion will change anything, but better try than be sorry.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last