1. Addons not working

Hello everyone. So I have recently tried getting into PvP, and decided I needed to download some addons.
    I have found a youtuber that plays on warmane and made a video with different addons he is using (Plate Buffs, Aesa, Lose Control) and downloaded all of them.
    However, none of them seem to work. I tried downloading them from different websites, different versions of them, but none of them seem to be working.
    Could it be due to others addons I already have? I sometimes get a text in my chat saying "Interaction failed due to an addon", but I use only the basic ones, like Omnicc, Skadi, Bagonn, Atlasloot, and Gathermate.
    Or probably it is because I am using the WoD model characters? I really don't know what to do, I could really use the Plate Buffs and Aesa addons.
    Any suggestions?

2. Did you unpack them correctly? One possibility is that there's an extra folder between the AddOns folder and AddOns themselves.

Let's use Bagnon as an example

What I think you have:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Config
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Forever
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_GuildBank
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Tooltips

How you should have them:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Config
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Forever
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_GuildBank
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Tooltips

3. Did you unpack them correctly? One possibility is that there's an extra folder between the AddOns folder and AddOns themselves.

Let's use Bagnon as an example

What I think you have:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Config
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Forever
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_GuildBank
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon/Bagnon_Tooltips

How you should have them:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Config
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Forever
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_GuildBank
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/Bagnon_Tooltips
    I have the Bagnon addon exactly as you described in the second comment.
    As for the other addons, it seems I have unpacked them correctly. No folder is missing.

https://imgur.com/a/ytdu7hs
    Edited: January 18, 2021

4. I have installed it again and tried to work it out.
    I keep getting this text though, it has happened before as well, but all my addons worked fine.

https://imgur.com/a/CuVnSdc

I even disabled all the other addons and this one is still not working, I genuinely have no idea why.
    Edited: January 18, 2021

5. Are you sure you have the right version?
    Try google and search for Bagnon 3.3.5 (I downloaded this one yesterday and it works fine for me)

6. Are you sure you have the right version?
    Try google and search for Bagnon 3.3.5 (I downloaded this one yesterday and it works fine for me)
    The Bagnon addon works fine, I was talking about the addons from my first comment.
    It seems I have to learn how to live without them, thanks everyone for helping.

7. Hello, I know you said you've already tried using these addons and seemed like you installed them correctly, but I might as well still try and help out.

It seems like some other plays found out the 1.5.4 version of Platebuffs works for them, as it corresponds with 3.3.5, here's the link for that:
    https://www.wowace.com/projects/platebuffs/files/447971

Afflicted is also a very nice addon that's pretty similar to Aesa, here's a link for that as well:
    https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-addons/afflicted-3/

I hope either of these works, and it enhances your gameplay.

All the best

8. May 2, 2021  
    It was the 1.5.4beta version that I was also using. That still didn't work out. At this point, it's either a problem from the launcher, or just something wrong with my screen, since the addon is installed (I see it on the addon list when entering my account), I see it in the "interface" menu, but it just simply won't work. Tried everything, still no succes.
    Also I apologize for the late response, it seemed nobody could help so I had just given up. I appreciate your help, have a nice day.

9. I have same issue mate.
    Did you try the same solutions?