1. Basicly 10 vs 4 that fight :P Coramae in our premade is full vic and the rest of PuG was just... Awful..
    yeah...I know.. I'm sick of PuG's but...sometimes miracles happens tho :P

2. Last few days whnever i got in bg vs donors premade im getting DCs and high ms. Do you guys started to ddos all people who aren't in blue gear in bgs?
    Haha you've got to be kidding me..

3. Haha you've got to be kidding me..
    No man really, when i join vs others all is normal just happen when play vs your mates. Like 5 times in last 3 day that happened to me.

4. No man really, when i join vs others all is normal just happen when play vs your mates. Like 5 times in last 3 day that happened to me.
    yeah man, thats our new signature move, didnt you hear about it? weird...

5. yeah man, thats our new signature move, didnt you hear about it? weird...
    Stop with the DDoS you bastards :c

6. ...well I'm not some pro...:} I'm nib, just having fun :}

7. ...well I'm not some pro...:} I'm nib, just having fun :}
    No no, don't get me wrong, I just noticed that your main action bar has no abilities.

8. No no, don't get me wrong, I just noticed that your main action bar has no abilities.
    Nah...I didn't get you wrong, just pinpointed that I'm nab :) and that is because I'm using bartender...find it somehow easy..:o

9. Last few days whnever i got in bg vs donors premade im getting DCs and high ms. Do you guys started to ddos all people who aren't in blue gear in bgs?
    New excuse for ragequit :D
    Ok we got it :)

10. New excuse for ragequit :D
    Ok we got it :)
    Man irs not ragequit i even got x2 dps of ur best dps in that moment and killed Abbi twice but my guildies need me in what im pro with, in ds :D. We did 25 hc Ds, so its not ragequit. Why i would ragequit when my team did good. And i didnt get ms abd dcs problems, maybe ur team scared to ddos again?
    Edit: oh i thought you are speaking about todays bg, its not excuse, its really happening. I should take ss with deserter gona do it from now.
    Edited: February 14, 2016

11. Man irs not ragequit i even got x2 dps of ur best dps in that moment and killed Abbi twice but my guildies need me in what im pro with, in ds :D. We did 25 hc Ds, so its not ragequit. Why i would ragequit when my team did good. And i didnt get ms abd dcs problems, maybe ur team scared to ddos again?
    Edit: oh i thought you are speaking about todays bg, its not excuse, its really happening. I should take ss with deserter gona do it from now.
    Please guys give him applaud he did 25 hc DS thats amazing

12. For the PvE players, I got this question:

How can someone be bad at PvE? Low dmg? Low heals? Not understanding the tatics? :D

13. My premade had 3 well geared people in it, rest 2 still needed much stuff. GG

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last