1. Reset PvE ladder

The PvE ladder is flawed since a lot changed since 2017.
    Biggest difference is the DPS where everyone used to be over 20k, that's not the case anymore and it makes it really hard for even the best guilds to beat a mediocre guild from 2017, this makes the PvE ladder obsolete and therefore invalid in terms of "facts".

I suggest a complete wipe of the current PvE ladder since it displays old guild that dosen't even exists anymore and the timer to beat is impossible to beat since a lot of spells used to be bugged to their advantage back in 2017.

2. This sounds reasonable, especially if what you say as the numbers being inflated because of bugs that were fixed is correct, so it's been forwarded for consideration.

3. Maybe it's a good idea to reset it every X-months. Something like with a Arena Season reset. To keep it fresh and updated.

4. Yeah I was thinking about that too, like a yearly update.
    Maybe even adding more dungeons to the charts, Like Naxxramas and Eye of eternity.
    Also some of the kills, like Ulduar 25 Flame levithian in 16 seconds or Freya kill on 25 in 15 seconds, looks really sketchy to me.