1. You are missing a point here.Obitaining gear is almost most important thing.What really does matter is knowing whole game (all raids,tactics) ...Getting geared up dont have to do anything with completing game.I see every week noobs who bought gear and still dying on Halion meteor strike EVERY TIME or losing their **** on BQL and not to mention Sindy or LK ... so having all gear doesnt mean much when u didnt learned anything including tactics and your class rotation.Now you can get strong items from vote shop but you are making it look like you can get ALL items in 2 weeks ..they said it will take huge amount of time to get all items and how can some1 say "you can just sit in dalaran and vote and get items" ...then why you play if it isnt fun in raiding ...you have point in "u need to collect items like its supposed to be" but you also must understand that this is private server...i played on retail since WotLK came out and i geared up really fast ...why ? more people and more serious people ..they pay monthly and they dont want to waste their time ,while this is free to play server ,so u can easly rage quit and not "care for it" cause you do it for fun...on retail people are doing it for fun but also they are taking it seriously ..Here on warmane you can see that people are really trying to make raids work but raids are complicated on lvl that 1 man can kill all raid ...so from my point of view new vote point items are best thing to happen for people who actually know what to do but having rly rly hard time in making progression ..still you are not getting BEST ITEMS from vote shop but you are getting semi-best ...and with those items there is a chance i can find group and do hallion on 25hc (as well as LK 25hc)

2. Those that are against the gear on marketplace because they think this is retail play LORDAERON and "EXPERIENCE" your "RETAIL" thing there.. there wont be ANTHING except a few things, no gear on marketplace and so on..

complaining for the rest of the wotlk realms or even trying to put up to a flame fest the discussion of "gear on marketplace is bad" first ask yourself the amount of smart ones (for not saying ******s) that ask for 5.5-5.7k for icc 10 and even more with achievement or they wont invite you. This is one of the reasons why I decided to quit wotlk forever on molten/warmane realms, it was absurd I see no changes after the moltdown the wotlk community still mostly the same at some point, etilist guilds.. dumb pug requirements and so on.

mop isnt getting better either where it's mostly a pvp server and people eventually gets tired to pvp they want to try to pve and guess what they can't because etilist guilds/smart pugs ask for no full pvp geared or even experience for raids, there's barely guilds that are friendly and let you join their guild to get some pve experience. So for people like me that mostly pvp (since mop) due serveral things I want this for all realms, not just on wotlk they need to keep the gear on marketplace just not the way it's going to be 2 years to "gear" up it's absurd and dumb.

This isnt some discussion about "should we have gear on the marketplace?" that's beyond discussion at this rate if you dont like the gear on the marketplace LORDAERON is the server for you.

pce.

3. anyone knows when the shop is coming up?

4. anyone knows when the shop is coming up?
    Sometime between 1st september and 15th September

5. i think you did a realy bad job there no ones going to giv real mony for the low lvl items
    i realy like the ider befor where you can buy some low lvl items for points i realy hub you bring it back

MemorieZ
    so the defination did not mention you will get somethig back, right? Coins were used to purchase items in marketplace, right?
    I was doubting you are a warmane spy who does not answer our questions directly.
    are you ******ed or just ***** that doesnt know what "thank you" means. They need money to pay people that work for warmane to developers to any employee. So you donate them money, like you can donate for poor children in africa or to foundations for cancer cure research and as "thank you" you get coins that you can spend later. Motehr****ing ***** go back to school and learn something.

MemorieZ
    Why would you do that? Vanity items are IMHO one of the top vote point sinkholes. They are also considered not P2W items in most cases.
    I would like to see you playing on lordaeron and to ahve obtained 100 mounts without donations or vote points since you think its the only way. I can see a joke not a gamer here.

8. are you ******ed or just ***** that doesnt know what "thank you" means. They need money to pay people that work for warmane to developers to any employee. So you donate them money, like you can donate for poor children in africa or to foundations for cancer cure research and as "thank you" you get coins that you can spend later. Motehr****ing ***** go back to school and learn something.
    Glad someone understands lol

MemorieZ
    It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)
    For all people that think this is too much. Lets say 2 years for FULL 271 ilvl gear.

Slots by item equiped that can be ilvl 271:

1. Head
    2. Neck
    3. Shoulder
    4. Back
    5. Chest
    6. Wrist
    7. Hands
    8. Waist
    9. Legs
    10. Feet
    11. Ring 1
    12. Ring 2
    13. Trinket 1
    14. Trinket 2
    15. 2handed Weapon/Staff/Main Hand/One Hand
    16. Off hank/One Hand/Shield/Held in off hand
    17. Gun/Wand/Bow/Crossbow

It means 17 items to be equiped on item level of 271 takes 2 years. Vote points will be collected weekly. If you are going to play for 2 years lets say your activity will get you 5 VP weekly. 52 weeks 8 VP day 2 years. Math time. (also not all thing will worth same amount of VP for sure)

52 x 2 x 8 = 832

It mens you will need at least 832 vote points for full gear all 17 slots.

832/17= 49 (rounded)

It means 1 item could cost 49 vote points and if you are going to be active for 6 weeks (1.5 month) you will be able to get 1 item. Its pretty much and pretty fair. 6 weeks 6 icc25/rs25 and you cant get your item that you play for jump to marketplace buy it and play for new item. Its cool and stfu now about having life and all that ****. Dont like the game? Dont play it. I play it for over 6 years now and I am ot bored with it. And ofc im going to Lordaeron but I will find time to play at least 1 of my character on DW once in a week to do that 2 raids no matter when i come back from work or when i go out with friends. Hope dummies will understand it.

MemorieZ
    And if you are reading this just after math thing. 49 VP now was 490 vp before and its 49 days of voting. Also you dont have to spend time on voting everyday to log email for 2step to log every account everyday. Stfu *****es you are dumb.

11. It is being completed right now, release will happen over the next 24 hours, once we triple-check everything.
    Speaking of the Hot Potato, When exactly is the new vote shop gonna be operational? it's only 2 days past the 24 hours release time mentioned by Kaer

12. They will likely return in the very near future, we just want to get armor and weapons re-released first.
    Same is on Frostwolf, no companions or bags in the shop. But...why? And also a lack of Pandaria mounts in both shops.

13. U can leave ur pc on ur neibour's house in order not to hear the tracter. Also you will help ur neighboor be the greates farmer with the latest technology tracter xDDD
    Hahahahhahaha and get killed no ty but i hope that all this will end good

14. Omg this is soooo gay for twinks, this makes it so much harder for them to gear up. why not make point shop for 60s and 70s

15. The joke is on you [Give a constructive feedback]

I would like to see you playing on Lordaeron and to have obtained 100 mounts without donations or vote points since you think its the only way. I can see a joke not a gamer here.
    Please, quote the sentence in which I make that statement because I can not find it in any of my posts. In the meantime, keep calm and stop embarrassing yourself. PS: I corrected your typos in the quoted text; perhaps you should take your own advice and go back to school, you will thank me the day you can correctly interpret written text.

My suggestion to you and all of us interested in the topic is to give a constructive feedback about the proposed features that are being discussed here. I have already done so, noting what I think are the negative aspects as well as the positive ones. There is nothing more productive we are able to do at the moment; otherwise, just be patient and wait.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last