1. What did you do to it? its jumped from 2mb to 12 in yours, thats quite a fix.

2. Very good job guys. I only wondering about FPS... Whats about it? This mod consumes it a lot or no?
    I asking for it cuz i can open 5x wow in lowest quality graph without freezes but when i have "ultra graphic" in dalaran i have freezes. I just want to know how this works.
    Thanks.

3. What did you do to it? its jumped from 2mb to 12 in yours, thats quite a fix.
    Removed Blank.blp

Edit: SW water still needs tweaking.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

4. Thanks! I updated the link on the first page.

What did you do to it? its jumped from 2mb to 12 in yours, thats quite a fix.
    Probably just bad compression. I scanned the file and it's clean, so it's OK. At least the annoying issue is fixed. ^.^
    Edited: September 4, 2016

5. hi, its an amazing job thanks !
    But it still a insu i think, i'm in Durotar and... well see by yourself :

See ? Everything is white, not blue like your screen. Not White like the bug i saw before, just the color of the water.
    I know it's not the same place but, it give me that strange feeling that i'm swimming on a milk sea ^^'

6. hi, its an amazing job thanks !
    But it still a insu i think, i'm in Durotar and... well see by yourself :

See ? Everything is white, not blue like your screen. Not White like the bug i saw before, just the color of the water.
    I know it's not the same place but, it give me that strange feeling that i'm swimming on a milk sea ^^'
    I am having the same problem, in many places, and sometimes i relog and it gets fixed, but I dont know whats the problem.
    Is that a known bug or its just me?

7. Very good job guys. I only wondering about FPS... Whats about it? This mod consumes it a lot or no?
    I asking for it cuz i can open 5x wow in lowest quality graph without freezes but when i have "ultra graphic" in dalaran i have freezes. I just want to know how this works.
    Thanks.
    It use 3-4 more fps for me.

8. it can be possible to port this to 2.4.3?
    thanks in advance

9. is it just me or the old one is better...????

10. May 18, 2021  

Water Bodily Liquid white

Yeah, same here.
    Saaaame here

First 12