1. PvP Gear

Hey Guys,

Im almost lvl 70 and want to start pvp then. How do i get good gear as fast as possible? Is there a basic set that i can buy with gold? if yes, where? Or do i have to grind battleground with green gear?

2. Unless you're too keen on spending a good €150 on coins you just have to take the long farm and do bgs all day. Expect a lot of hate for being undergeared, and expect a lot of losses due to people joining and leaving.

3. At the current progression level (PVE content 2.1.0 / PVP Content 2.3.0), your best bet is merely to grind honor through battlegrounds, and use that to purchase early Arena gear.

Sometime in the moderate future, when PVE progresses to 2.4.0 (i.e. when sunwell is released), there should become available some Faction-Vendor purchasable starter/blue-quality PVP gear. I would not anticipate this anytime in the next six months, however.

4. damn that doesn't sound like fun, but thanks for the answers

5. You will start farming honor with bad gear, but there is no reason to start playing with a 1,5k gs! Spend some time doing quest for good greens/blues. No Point in playing pvp with 0 trinkets and lvl 46 rings! This way you will also farm alot of gold for epic Mount.

6. If u don't wanna bother with the endless honor grind to purchase pvp gear that gonna be absolete on the next season then u can also just farm arena points by losing 10 5v5 arena games each week. Do that until S4 gear comes out and then use all the AP to buy all brutal gladi set pieces that require no rating.
    Thats what im doing right now because I don't wanna waist my time on farming gear that becomes absolete sooner or later.
    Only downside is that u can't play the game for like a half year :D

7. If u don't wanna bother with the endless honor grind to purchase pvp gear that gonna be absolete on the next season then u can also just farm arena points by losing 10 5v5 arena games each week. Do that until S4 gear comes out and then use all the AP to buy all brutal gladi set pieces that require no rating.
    Thats what im doing right now because I don't wanna waist my time on farming gear that becomes absolete sooner or later.
    Only downside is that u can't play the game for like a half year :D
    The s4 armor you are talking about is the brutal gladiator set. However that will likely require a high rating so there is no way you will be able to buy any of it even with a lot of saved up arena points.

edit: i just had a look http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Brutal...27s_Battlegear

and only the gloves require no rating. The leggins require 1550 so it might be realistic to get that also even if you are not a dedicated pvper.
    Edited: February 13, 2018

8. edit: i just had a look http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Brutal...27s_Battlegear

and only the gloves require no rating. The leggins require 1550 so it might be realistic to get that also even if you are not a dedicated pvper.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_4_Arena_rewards
    "Most Season 4 rewards have a personal rating requirement for purchase."
    "Set no longer requires rating or marks, just honor and arena points."
    "Season 4 weapons have a personal rating requirement of 2050 for purchase. Season 4 shoulders require 2200 PR to be purchased."

The informations on Wowwiki are kinda contradicting.

9. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_4_Arena_rewards
    The informations on Wowwiki are kinda contradicting.
    This is likely because that wiki is edited with the latest patch always in mind.

This is a case of sloppy editing on the editor's part (they should have stipulated when that went into effect). What it likely means is that in the current retail patch (7.3.5), those items no longer require a rating or marks, and can be purchased with honor and arena points.

Warmane players have to take the statements with a grain of salt, as we are playing on prior content patches. Generally speaking, it is wise to go back through the page history to sometime in the July-September 2008 timeframe (2.4.3 was released July 15, 3.0.2 was released October 14).

If you go to the July 2008 entries for that page, the statement that items no longer require rating is not present.