1. I'm interested in playing but the lack of players during most hours makes it hard to actually do anything in my own time. Horribull, I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I have a few classes that are raid ready. Message me your in game name and I'll whisper / send a mail when I have time to log in :)

2. Yeah as Nevermore said, it's because Warmane neglected Neltharion since its creation. People gave up after getting fake promises as "Told Barad 90% ready and should be released very soon" 2 years ago. That + TBC launching and gold squish the same year made the population drop from 1300 to aprox. 400. And now it's going down again a bit more everyday.

Who knows, maybe they're just waiting for the day we stop playing, maybe they have a plan, maybe they don't consider this critical enough? Time will tell us. But I will still play on Neltharion because the realm itself is good ; PvE needs improvement for sure, but otherwise it's very well scripted. As long as I can have 20 players for a 10v10 BG, I'm happy.
    Let me know if you need 10 players for a BG! I'll be there my man!

3. Alliance or Horde? I got OP chars in horde but last time i joined on nelth there were few players in horde side what happens now should i create new char on Ally because right now im downloading cata

4. I'm interested in playing but the lack of players during most hours makes it hard to actually do anything in my own time. Horribull, I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. I have a few classes that are raid ready. Message me your in game name and I'll whisper / send a mail when I have time to log in :)
    Sure, I play both Horde and Alliance, I'll mostly be active on Bullshoot in the coming days, but you can just type Bull in /who and you'll get my name if I'm online ;)

Alliance or Horde? I got OP chars in horde but last time i joined on nelth there were few players in horde side what happens now should i create new char on Ally because right now im downloading cata
    Horde needs more players for sure, Alliance has a lot of PvErs tho os if you want PvE you should go Alliance but for PvP only you cna go any side it doesn't really matter :) I personally prefer to play on both sides so I can always switch if things aren't balanced enough.

5. I like Horribull’s effort to keep this server running. Makes me wanna join.

Nice.

6. If you join go Horde first because you will get full Cata very quickly. And farming ally while getting carried is very fun. Once you get tired of farming ally and want to PVE switch over to ally and farm DS up to Hag in pugs or join a guild and do 4-6 hour full runs. I normally go back to horde once I get PVE weapons and trinkets to pvp with. Have fun and good luck.

First 12