1. For that specific case, probably yes. Although how many people would either do the quest line and donate for one, or donate for two, while also getting two of those rare scrolls?
    I don't think, given the Shadowmourne's nature, that you can store more than a single Shadowmourne in your bag.

....it's Unique right?

2. I don't think, given the Shadowmourne's nature, that you can store more than a single Shadowmourne in your bag.

....it's Unique right?
    The item is consumed when you use the scroll on it as far as I know. Get one, use scroll, get another one, use another scroll... then proceed to win the lotto by yourself.

3. The item is consumed when you use the scroll on it as far as I know. Get one, use scroll, get another one, use another scroll... then proceed to win the lotto by yourself.
    ....at least I know that beforehand.

Also, regarding my previous questions?

1. Which dungeons/instances will these scrolls drop? 80s only? Heroics only? Or is there any system that will detect dungeon/player level's elligibility?
    2. What happens if our bags are full and we receive one of these scrolls? Will it be delivered to our mailbox like it works with some lost items such as Disenchantment materials?

4. Yes.

I'm not sure to what the extent of it is and I'm sure Proterean will clear this up in a bit. But I do know that you have a chance to get one of the "scrolls" for BG and arena wins. I don't know about skirmishes or losses.

The item appears automatically in your bags. There is no "looting" it out of a corpse or chest, and there isn't any rolling for them in pve. They are distributed similarly to how emblems are handled, but with a random chance obviously.
    what about Frostwolf?, obviously we have the transmog options but what about skins like Corrupted Ashbringer?

5. 1. How do players obtain 'Scroll of Purification' ?
    2. enabling/disabling this feature on website it is gonna be free? or for Point/Coins?
    3. If someone decide to disable it, will he still get "scroll of Deception" from Boss/BG ?

6. Also, regarding my previous questions?
    Your previous questions wait for someone with answers for them.

what about Frostwolf?, obviously we have the transmog options but what about skins like Corrupted Ashbringer?
    This is for Wrath of the Lich King only. I don't know if there are any plans of introducing something for legendary items on other expansions at this point.

7. Is it Tradeable ?
    No.
    So a fury warr can transmog double smourne when he wears two axes?
    Yes.
    Currently, the Corrupted Ashbringer isn't available on the Wrath realms. There are a few who have it on Icecrown from the old vote shop, but that's it. With that said, making items such as these available on Frostwolf and Neltharion is something we can look into.

8. The item is consumed when you use the scroll on it as far as I know. Get one, use scroll, get another one, use another scroll... then proceed to win the lotto by yourself.
    well, u would actually need only one transmog scroll.
    Get smourne - use the scroll on it to transmog a different axe - get a second smourne and equip it.

9. well, u would actually need only one transmog scroll.
    Get smourne - use the scroll on it to transmog a different axe - get a second smourne and equip it.
    I just replied to your own examples:

Is it possible to transmog ur main and offhand with the same unique weapon?
    So a fury warr can transmog double smourne when he wears two axes?

10. Actually now that I re-read the first post, it doesn't say anything about consuming the item (unless you were referring to the scroll instead of the Shadowmourne)

By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items.
    It says extract the appearance.

The demonstration GIF (albeit its' lesser cousin) doesn't consume the Ashbringer as well

11. I just replied to your own examples:
    Ah. Sry, my fault.
    Wouldnt make sense to transmog smourne a second time when u can simply equip it...

12. I'm rather selfishly against this. I've been dodging the transmog addiction that existed in retail, and now it follows me.

That said, I'm happy to hear I can disable the looks for everyone.

13. Well time to start farming Glorious TBC gearz let the global spam BEGIN!

14. Actually now that I re-read the first post, it doesn't say anything about consuming the item (unless you were referring to the scroll instead of the Shadowmourne)

It says extract the appearance.

The demonstration GIF (albeit its' lesser cousin) doesn't consume the Ashbringer as well
    Yeah, apparently it doesn't consumes it for whatever reason. I considered it worked like old transmogrification, "burning" the item to pass on the appearance.

15. Well time to start farming Glorious TBC gearz let the global spam BEGIN!
    I'm always up for Karazhan in particular lol

First 123451353 ... Last