1. Mop kidney shot bug.

its just me? alot of times now, when i kidney shot it just blow away the combo points, and no efect at all. not even imune, or fast casue DR... just no efect.... its this just me or some1 noticied? even today on arena had a holy palading at 20k hp, rdy to end him, did kidney, lost combo points and got NO efect, no immune, nothing. and he survived...

2. Nope never happened to me and why would you end with a kidney on 20k when u can evis :D

3. nop, no dodge. nothing happens, just lose the points and kidney does nothing. its happening alot to me at like 3 days.

(didnt went for evisc, cuase he had some defensives. so i wanted to kidney to pop my shadowdance cd than was going to be ready soon) but that was just a example. Lost few duels when same thing happened... 1 kidney than goes wrong = dead versus warriors at MOP.

The weird part its the combo points disapear, the cd begins, and nothing happens. not a dodge msg, neither a immune, nothing happens.

4. nop, no dodge. nothing happens, just lose the points and kidney does nothing. its happening alot to me at like 3 days.

(didnt went for evisc, cuase he had some defensives. so i wanted to kidney to pop my shadowdance cd than was going to be ready soon) but that was just a example. Lost few duels when same thing happened... 1 kidney than goes wrong = dead versus warriors at MOP.

The weird part its the combo points disapear, the cd begins, and nothing happens. not a dodge msg, neither a immune, nothing happens.
    Personally, I've had problems with kidney shot but I haven't been able to confirm anything. I'm interested to know if anyone can give a conclusive response. Sometimes I find kidney shot should be either lasting longer or sometimes it doesn't even land at all, when hit and expertise capped. The target isn't immune and isn't on dr and it doesn't show a miss or anything. If anyone has confirmation that'd be great.