1. May 24, 2017  

World PvP and Questing

Hey guys (:

Now this is not at all meant to wine or something like that. I am all about world PvP and even more so end game PvP, that has always been the main reason to play WoW (:

However, i also really love the relaxed leveling and doing quests, stressfull RL, and it really helps to calm me down i guess ^^

Overal i am super suprised after horror stories :p how nice the community is on Icecrown! I guess it is about who you meet right? :D But there is just the i want to say few, but it just keeps going specially now i have just arrived in Outland. Ganking ganking ganking. Come on guys! It is getting just a little bit sad :/

I know probably the answer, but is there any chance or debate if there will be a PvE server like Icecrown?

And if you can just leave the "stop wining" comments at home that would be great. Because that is just not even a legit sentence anymore.

♥ Senune.

p.s. read this with a light heart please, i do not mean to have people taking it heavy, just really wondering how other people stand in this situation! Maybe you will have great tips? ;)

2. May 24, 2017  
    it's been asked for many times, and it's been stated by staff that they have 0 interest in pve realms at this time. it's really not that hard to avoid us. just stay out of popular leveling places

3. May 25, 2017  
    Lol. Ohh that is how i need to level. Just go dungeons then? Popular leveling places? How you want to go Outland then? trying to level all day, just a bunch on 80`s killing lowbies. It is sad. I am sorry it is.

And if you say "us" you mean you go places to kill lower level players? Come on.