1. Adding some new SS, thank you to a special someone for ur lovely Healthstones hehe <3

2. Just ate another one of these for GL tonight <3

3. Thank you <3 Lovely bird is down.

4. Here is a video of our Megaera kill, thank you Screamy for recording it (:
    Edited: April 25, 2016

5. Thank you <3 Lovely bird is down.

grats on the kill :) a tough encounter so i wouldnt call it lovely <.<

6. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs

do you need my ts luck?
    Edited: April 26, 2016

7. Some fun and ofc a bit buggy SoO first wing, going to post all SS's later here is what I have for now :)

8. Whooo is CyberCaptain2 >.<
    Legendary here :D. if you remember me from Cata

9. Good job EGB brothers on Server First SoO first wing clear :) We're all so proud of you and I'm happy to see stormies supporting all the way - Whitey you look hot at that ss btw :D
    We'll go back to it after our holidays, it seems a nice farm raid if you can deal with the 1st boss that it's a bit tricky.

Its the perfect time for you to go back to continue ToT hc, it's much more challenging that SoO and you're all in such a high spirit. Vatican made bug reports last week for everything, so it might be smoother this week and you can advance more. We enjoyed it no matter the bugs, but the more the merrier :)

Good luck at Durumu hc tonight and the rest of the bosses, I know you can do it :) <3

10. May 1, 2016  
    Thank you Silver!
    We thank the support and the people in Stormborn as well for all the help. Together we are the strongest! <3

11. May 2, 2016  
    if you could tell your boy Touchofkarma to stop flying in bgs...that'd be great :) and nice progression

First 1234 Last