1. I noticed some fixxes, any has seen something? Mount bug got fixxed, Censure dot is not

2. I have seen people logging out before an encounter starts (while mounted) then log in which allow them to be mounted (you can see the mount and can be dismounted after multiple attacks - that's contrst to what would happen before ).

3. is rezzing bugged or retaillike that you cant rezz a person who released their ghost?

4. is rezzing bugged or retaillike that you cant rezz a person who released their ghost?
    as of 4.0.6(I think) you should be able to res someone by targetting their ghost, and no it doesn't work... but this is not the thread to discuss it, bugtracker maybe

5. as of 4.0.6(I think) you should be able to res someone by targetting their ghost, and no it doesn't work... but this is not the thread to discuss it, bugtracker maybe
    Massressurrection doesnt work either, or? tried it, nothing happened

6. Massressurrection doesnt work either, or? tried it, nothing happened
    Doesn't work https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/2518

7. green_dev, please fix bridges in throne of the four winds, thanks..
    Also, how is it going with BWD Hc scripting?

8. All i see what u wrote in that wall of text was this

9. Is Icecrown Citadel ever going to be released on Neltharion? Or is it just Lorderon and Lich King servers only?

Thank you in advance for your response.

10. Is Icecrown Citadel ever going to be released on Neltharion? Or is it just Lorderon and Lich King servers only?

Thank you in advance for your response.
    according to this post here we should be getting all the unchanged dungeons (as in bypassing most of the shattering-revamped instances) plus all the raids

keeping in mind that while the 'porting' of instances to cata is not difficult, it does take time... certain functions changed between 3.3.5a and 4.3.4 and need to be rewritten and their new effects tested... individually and carefully...

tl;dr: yes we're getting ICC and the other raids and dungeons... it will probably take time tho

11. hi there whitch dungeon Work in panda cant understand i cant join any

12. hi there whitch dungeon Work in panda cant understand i cant join any
    Official Cataclysm Dungeons/Raids feedback Thread (Read description)
    Official Cataclysm Dungeons/Raids
    Official Cataclysm
    Cataclysm

Hope this answers your question.

13. Okay so what happened to green_dev I see he is banned... do we have another developer for cata?
    Edited: January 17, 2016

14. green_dev, please fix bridges in throne of the four winds, thanks..
    Also, how is it going with BWD Hc scripting?
    Chances are, BWD HC scripting is probably abandoned, for now. Also he wouldn't be replying to this thread anymore as he asked to get banned so that he couldn't read the forums, as there are too many complaints bringing him down.

15. Okay so what happened to green_dev I see he is banned... do we have another developer for cata?
    He asked to be banned for a while, so he could be forced not to read what we say. Apparently a lot of people where dicks

First ... 7891011 ... Last