1. Yeah, obtaining sunwell loot via drops and not the wallet lol!
    Aye, but I cannot stand the thought of doing SSC NRG farming, hyjal trash and shadow resist gear farming again. xD

2. Does this mean that T6 with attunement will be released as the next leg?

3. the april joke went too far i think lmao

4. It will take a long time before players finish Tier 5 completely. Following releases will be around PvP seasons as well. It's definitely far away from now but the timeline of raid content releases should be something like this:

• Battle for Mount Hyjal <-> Black Temple
    • Zul'Aman
    • Isle of Quel'Danas with progressive release of the isle. As it was on retail, the Isle will be progressively move to further stages when the realm does it via daily quests and stuff. You can look into that by Googling about it. Either way, we will have it.
    • Sunwell Plateau

Do note, this is just my guess at the moment. This post should not be taken as definitive information.

5. It will take a long time before players finish Tier 5 completely. Following releases will be around PvP seasons as well.
    Do note, this is just my guess at the moment. This post should not be taken as definitive information.
    Is it safe to assume we will have S2 gear released inbetween SSC/TK-Hyjal then? And S3 at end of BT?

6. Retail TBC featured a fairly soon BT release (with attunements tho), thats why Im asking

7. Quick questions friends: How it was in TBC? There was RDF tool enabled or something different? Or there was no RDF like in vanilla? Please answer :)

8. I ask you this, keep this realm as TBC as possible. No dual specs, no transmogs. The only thing worth adding is Vanilla PVP titles given for certain ammount of pvp kills.

9. Also, Battle for Mount Hyjal was available right off the bat (with attunement gating), would you consider enabling that too?

10. x5 experience rate it means we get alot faster xp or it is like the old days?

11. Some info for retail release timeline:
    December 5 2006 - Patch 2.0.1

Looking for Group Interface Tool
    PvP Arenas

January 16 2007 - The Burning Crusade expansion released

Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, The Eye and Battle for Mount Hyjal raids added

Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker world bosses added

May 22 2007 - Patch 2.1.0

The Black Temple added

I have 2 questions..Would be Doomwalker and Doom Lord Kazzak available at launch and respectivly working as intended (loot and spawntime) or they will be added later on?
    And can you share your patch schedule release or atleast some infro about that? I believe,since you call it "progressive" you shouldnt be in a hurry when it comes to releasing more content.In my opinion,despite the fact many ppl want fast release because of the P2W (pay to win) option,but there are other type of players too (like me) which look for the nostalgia of progressing through the expansion retailwise.

/bow @ Warmane staff for releasing a TBC expansion.Keep up the good work guys,you are great!

12. [CENTER][*]The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive.
    [
    does that mean u changed your mind? before u stated that marketplace will only include items that already common among alot of players, now it kinda seems when 1 person on server will get glaives, it will be implemented in marketplace (just example)

13. why is no one asking the important question of their is no faction balance in place here, simply add a free level 40 mount, or 30 w/e you guys have it to to here. For the Alliance and plenty of people will flock there and tadah server is balanced.

14. does that mean u changed your mind? before u stated that marketplace will only include items that already common among alot of players, now it kinda seems when 1 person on server will get glaives, it will be implemented in marketplace (just example)
    That's what that line means. One person acquiring an item does not mean it's going to be on the marketplace.

15. TBC content release for those unaware, btw:

2.0.3 - T4 - Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon; T5 (attunement) - Serpentshrine, The Eye; T6 (attunement) - Hyjal; Season 1
    2.1.0 - T6 - BT (attunement)
    2.1.2 - Season 2
    2.3.0 - ZA, Season 3
    2.4.0 - T6.5 - Sunwell, abolishment of T5 and T6 attunements; Season 4

First 1234513 ... Last