1. This is soo good I love it! I hope warmane never enables this stupid addon again, you can clearly see who's who now and what's what.

2. or you guys can stop acting like children, click on interface button in your character screen and enable the addon .

3. Dear Warmane staff,

The Gearscore is almost the only way to recognize suitable players for a raid battle. The other ways are harder and longer. This decision also results in weaker raid teams. For diversity, it would be better to enable the "Raid Finder System" instead of disabling the Gearscore!

About the second change, as a Horde, it was once one of my hobbies to have peaceful meetings with Alliances. I've even executed some glorious duels with Alliances and none of us killed the other one after the duel when the loser's health power was around zero!
    I believe that these things make the game exciting! Trying to make a peaceful connection with an enemy while PvP is on! But now it's no more exciting because PvP is off and we don't have any other way except hugging! Hugging is amazing when other players are killing each other. not when all players do hug! I mean the light is meaningless when the darkness doesn't exist.
    As an offer, You can try enabling players of opposite factions to talk with each other, it would be a better change I think and It will increase love and corporating between the players of opposite factions (Horde & Alliance).
    In the years of playing this game, I've got help in doing quests from Alliances 3 times! while PvP was on! They even healed me during the fight!

As a result, I ask you humbly to undo these 2 changes. Please!

Best wishes

4. Ok but can you like stop playing with love around and fix the existing bugs? Such as that Living Inferno in RS?
    He's not really spreading love

5. Is really GS cancelled for all time? is this the end of my gaming on warmane :S

6. All these triggered people who can't take a joke and threatening the server that they'll quit their beloved Warmane career with scratchy lines and excuses is the second best and funniest thing that came with this year's April 1st lmaoooo.

7. Please, dont enable this ****ty addon!!!! I can't go raids... The gear is completely irrelevant. Just have level 80 and the game will let you into the raid instances! So stop crying, it's just a game. I started raids with green items myself. The old days are gone. They used to fire me because of mistakes in tactics, today they want to fire me because of low GS .... I feel very disappointed with some players. All you need is a keyboard and mouse.

8. Please, dont enable this ****ty addon!!!! I can't go raids... The gear is completely irrelevant. Just have level 80 and the game will let you into the raid instances! So stop crying, it's just a game. I started raids with green items myself. The old days are gone. They used to fire me because of mistakes in tactics, today they want to fire me because of low GS .... I feel very disappointed with some players. All you need is a keyboard and mouse.
    and knowledge of the boss tactics.

9. Lol gear score works for me. Goes to show you the IQ of the average warmane player is pretty low ��

10. All these triggered people who can't take a joke and threatening the server that they'll quit their beloved Warmane career with scratchy lines and excuses is the second best and funniest thing that came with this year's April 1st lmaoooo.
    Quite honestly, I am really surprised to see so many salty people complaining here. I don't know how many of those are/were seriously triggered (cuz, there were prolly some trolls among them, who just went with the flow), but I thought that the April fool's joke was obvious.

11. If warmane re-enables gearscore, I will be very disappointed. Yesterday I experienced a great joy, which can hardly be described in words. And anyone who shares any other opinion is a fool and an *****.

12. All these triggered people who can't take a joke and threatening the server that they'll quit their beloved Warmane career with scratchy lines and excuses is the second best and funniest thing that came with this year's April 1st lmaoooo.
    Did you also notice how several claimed that they were going to donate exactly 500$ just before the April's Fool event started but then "changed their minds"? :D

These people are so freaking hilarious. No wonder there's a saying "People are stupid", as this is a great example.
    Imagine not being able to cope with Gearscore off and world pvp disabled for ONE DAY. One does wonder what kind of lives these guys live to have WoW as life-support every day.

13. Did you also notice how several claimed that they were going to donate exactly 500$ just before the April's Fool event started but then "changed their minds"? :D

These people are so freaking hilarious. No wonder there's a saying "People are stupid", as this is a great example.
    Imagine not being able to cope with Gearscore off and world pvp disabled for ONE DAY. One does wonder what kind of lives these guys live to have WoW as life-support every day.
    I'm pretty sure the guys you are describing were goofing around and trolling the staff. You know, since it was April Fool's Day, those users were returning the favour.

14. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. April's Fools, all.

First ... 210111213 Last