1. logged in perfectly, in game atm

2. You have to change the stuff in the file that is in the Data/enUS folder (or whatever region of the client you are using).
    I use EnUS,can u help my more? what kind of staff i have ti change?

3. I try to make this work for 3 hours -_- .... i m so lucky ! :|

4. How can realmist change by iteself? I played over 9 years wow, and never changed by itself without my authorization. This must have been the work of a hacker probably. If that;s so should we be concerned? It might mess up with other files too right?

5. Login server dow! Login server dow! Login server dow! Login server dow! Login server dow! Login server dow! Login server dow! this is the as far i can reach ... nothing works, downloaded the game again, chaged realmlist and wtf sercer in any other matematical combinatian, made the files read only, then made them changable, then made 1 of them read only , then made the other read only, some 1 hinted on forum u can cut the realmlist file and put it in desktop, nothing works, NOTHINGGGGG ! NOTHINGGGGGGG !!! why me ! :((

6. For those still having trouble:

1. Go into your Warmane Wow folder
    2. Go to Data folder
    3. Go to "enUS" folder
    4. Find "realmlist.wtf" and open it with notepad
    5. Make sure it says: set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    6. Save the changes and close the file
    7. Open WoW and login and play.

7. For those still having trouble:

2. Go to Data folder
    3. Go to "enUS" folder
    My realmlist was warmane.ru was it like this or it somehow changed?

8. It was probably like that since you downloaded the client. There was probably an issue with DNS routing or some other scientifical internet explanation tonight. Who knows? All I know is it worked.

9. For those still having trouble:

2. Go to Data folder
    3. Go to "enUS" folder
    Yea,i did this,but now stuck at connecting,after that unable to connect. any ideea with that issue?

EDIT: now working with logon.warmane.com but until authenticating again....i change WTF too
    Edited: January 3, 2016

10. still having trouble tried to chance realm list someone pm me please

11. I have to still problem's. Cant log mop ; c But Wotlk after this helpfully things now works.

12. I can not loging in wow everytime the i open the game and i put my info the game stay in Authenticating and in the end said ((( You have been disconnected from the server))) what can i do i have 3 days in this situation please someone help me.

13. Still got trouble with the "authenticating" after i tried to rewrite my realmlist to logon.warmane.com . I'm sad

14. Delete cache and flush DNS, if you still fail to login use Google's DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

First 123 Last