1. The Struggle

I'm doing it, I'm leveling on alliance.
    I'm questing and aoe grinding in an completly empty world, with 20-30 people online on peak.
    6 month ago I deffinetly had more time to play than now, but hey, whatever, lets build a nice community, right?

****ing wrong dude.
    Damn, I'm normaly not the one who aks for handouts, on every server you can easily make enoguh money leveling by playing tha ah or selling copper and stuff.

And pretending that the only reason noone is there is, that I'm nr 1 in some levling race or some **** is fun to a degree.

But when I kindly ask over 10 people for a little help and the only answears are "go buy my gold with coins on the shop" and "**** you, its not christmas and I'm not santa clause", I really don't have any hope for this server.

Warmane dropped the ball on Outland big time, but damn, this community deffinetly isn't innocent either.

2. come horde man. **** allly we will help u .they cry for players but refuse to help. we GEAR out members fresh 70 and start them into dungs /raiding quickly. come horde man. dont waste time with ppl not even willing to help new players get on theyr feet. we the horde recognize a tight community. you may not get gold handed to you but make the trek to 70 and ull hav tons of helpful ppl. myself included

3. I'm doing it, I'm leveling on alliance.
    I'm questing and aoe grinding in an completly empty world, with 20-30 people online on peak.
    6 month ago I deffinetly had more time to play than now, but hey, whatever, lets build a nice community, right?

****ing wrong dude.
    Damn, I'm normaly not the one who aks for handouts, on every server you can easily make enoguh money leveling by playing tha ah or selling copper and stuff.

And pretending that the only reason noone is there is, that I'm nr 1 in some levling race or some **** is fun to a degree.

But when I kindly ask over 10 people for a little help and the only answears are "go buy my gold with coins on the shop" and "**** you, its not christmas and I'm not santa clause", I really don't have any hope for this server.

Warmane dropped the ball on Outland big time, but damn, this community deffinetly isn't innocent either.
    Warmane cuts gold even on "non active" realms like Outland. They already cut 75% gold under 2 year ;) Even "old players aka veterans" at Alli are POOR.

While Alliance got CANNIBALIZED under these 2 year, Horde stayed strong together, kept lvling, gearing new players BASED ON THE FORUM!

Warmane has one of the most toxic community so far, what cries because of EVERYTHING.

Outland is almost as a FRESH realm stands here to do whatever you want, build up a community, if you want or whatever.

PS: If you don't want to see the realm get closed roll alliance.
    Edited: March 5, 2020

4. In the end, blatant overtuning of T5-T6 has something to do with the situation.. including the fact that you need strong guilds/tight community/excellent players who are on top of it.

5. Sorry to hear alliance had been that way. I've not been able to play for the last month but I've got a character there with limited funds but if you tell me your char name I can send a few good and some bags at least!

6. I am online right now whisper "Cysthen" Alliance and I will mail you 10 gold.