1. Didn't see any answer about gold maybe I missed it, will players get to keep all items in bags/bank gold ? GG for the great news and work.

2. What will happen to guild names? Is there any way to save guild names for prominent guilds?

3. You should probably make a FAQ and sticky it so i people don't have to post the same questions because they don't read the entire thread.

4. You should probably make a FAQ and sticky it so i people don't have to post the same questions because they don't read the entire thread.
    its on the 1st page on 2nd post

5. why aren't name's reserved by that specific character's achievement points instead? One of my characters with 7k achievement points has a doppelganger lvl 80 on the other server with 80 achievement points, I'm sure many people are in the same boat.

6. What will be the rates of Icecrown Realm?

7. Didn't see any answer about gold maybe I missed it, will players get to keep all items in bags/bank gold ? GG for the great news and work.
    Yes, everything besides guilds or any sort of group activity isnt being transfered. Arena teams, guilds etc. Everything else is being transfered

What will be the rates of Icecrown Realm?
    same as now

8. so nothing happens to the gear on my characters and if so do i get a coin refund for such action and shot i screenshot my gear now?

9. will you add twinks gear with vp to revive the lower bracets also with the merge ?? pretty please

10. What will happen to guild names? Is there any way to save guild names for prominent guilds?
    Yes, staff members will be manually handling this.

11. so nothing happens to the gear on my characters and if so do i get a coin refund for such action and shot i screenshot my gear now?
    Absolutely nothing will happen to your character besides the following:

Auctions removal
    Mailbox contents removed
    Arena Team(s), MMR, Personal Rating removed/reset
    Guild membership removed
    Instance lockouts removed

12. Finally the long awaited Realm!. Great Job and thanks.

An appeal the staff, please take this into consideration.

i started playing Deathwing 5 months ago with my girlfriend, all the names i usually use in games were already taken, according to armory those name are some alts with less then 200 ach. pts and havent been played for last 9 months+, any chance for me to get some of those names? there should be some time limit of inactivity or ach. pts limit...
    Yup, a lot of cool names were taken by people who used the instant 80 after moltdown, most these characters are now inactive.
    A free name change for everyone would be nice ;p
    A lot of the names played were reserved/taken so fast by people after 2nd molt-down and now most those characters have not logged in for more than one year. So it would be really great if we could reserve one name of our choice regardless of whether its in ones account or not. Please take this into consideration and it would be really really fair. Anyways Staff still has time to consider this. i hope other players will also agree to this.

13. So even though I manually leveled my 70 twink to 70 (obviously) and named it my real life name, I can't transfer that name. Way to go guys. Not to mention the fact that everyone who had an 80 with a cool name was more than likely an instant 80 from what they were given after moltdown.

You guys really need to think of a better idea than that to reserve character names. If you don't then I reckon I'm done. In b4 "then there's the door, leave" speech.

Thanks.

14. Hello Warmane Staff

Are we able to do a character rename now and pay for it in coins, and be able to reserve the new name ahead of time, as long as that character meets all of the requirements? Level 80, account is more than 6 months old.

First ... 567891757 ... Last