1. Well to be fair, there is a certain percentage of people who will whine no matter what changes you make.
    In spite of that being true, in this case, there are solid reasons to "whine", since warmane is not "preparing the field" for the new changes BEFORE doing it.

Example:

I'm really starting to think that the "server economy health" is not the real goal in this situation, since they're NOT implementing a good base before the rates drop (talking especially about professions), ie: Lack of veins and herbs in some zones, affecting BS, JC, Alchemy, Inscription (in more or less proportion), lack of low level content affecting Enchanting and in some way, Tailoring. Lack of Professions 'boost', ie missing crafting items x2 or more, affecting ALL professions, etc, etc.

Advice: Level professions before Oct. 1 if you don't want to suffer badly.

*Not even mentioned this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=333110 , which would be a real PITA when professions will be x1in the current server state.

*EDIT: I add that some veins and profession crafting do not even level up either (I just remembered, now that I'm leveling some profs atm (I wouldn't even lv up since all my 'main' chars are full, but due to the bugged achievement mentioned above, I'm leveling and erasing profs. to get it)). Examples:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/25779
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22136
    http://forum.warmane.com/newreply.ph...eply&p=2734451

would be good if we get new fixes for reputation The Tillers on Frostwolf because we can hardly get exalted on 7x and imagine how it will works when you change it to 3x
    Well, at least someone said it. Reputation x3 with The Tillers won't be enough to get Exalted at the current server state. In fact, it's the only reputation I got Exalted with all my chars before the change because of that. Why is important the reputation with the Tillers? Because without it, you can't get cooking recipe ergo can't get cooking max level.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560&page=6

The new change x3 is obviously better than x1, but it doesn't deny the previous fact.

2. First link of previous post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....51#post2734451

*I didn't link it properly and can't edit post.

3. First off I'm confused. It's Oct, been playing past couple days, getting 5x profession and feels like 7x rep.

I think 5x is a generally good overall rate for professions though a better way to implement it would be:
    2x Primary non-gathering skills
    2x skinning and skinning drops
    5x rate and 2.5x drops Mining herb and DE
    5x secondary skills

Currently there is an sharp shortage of skins because we kill 1/7th the mobs thus looting 1/7th the skins, but we need 1/5th the amount to level LW.
    Similarly we gather and use 1/5th ore/bars but are less likely to mine and herb at all cause we're all lazy on a highrate server.
    2/7x cloth (2x drop divided by 7x XP) is way lower then 1/5x cloth needed for tailoring and first aid usage, and on high rate lazy people are more likely to skip first aid altogether.

I haven't checked chanting mats, but if they aren't inordinately expensive it's probably because the AH is buried under Mt Cloth. Rare mats on the other hand are worth thousands of gold!

4. First off I'm confused. It's Oct, been playing past couple days, getting 5x profession and feels like 7x rep.
    If you look on the main page of the website, they delayed it to the 8th of October to give people more time at current rates.

5. I'm just wondering why you can't see that alot of people enjoy an easy leveling experience of Reputations and Proffessions and would actually prefer that to go up similar to the old times (e.g. Sargeras on 3.3.5 where at most times the x20 Servers had the highest Population). Instead you keep decreasing the rates, at first from x20 to x10 then from x10 to x7 and now we are going all the way down to x3 and x1. I don't really see the point of it since Evidence obviously shows that alot of people like higher rated Servers.

6. because lower rates = possibly more donations toward instant lvl up, max proffessions, etc.

7. Honestly, I'm just grateful Warmane exists. Been here since 2010 back in Molten. Although I don't always agree with all the changes and modifications, I can truly say that this has been one of the better experiences in my gaming life.

Life.

Wow I just nerded out super hardcore. #nerdswag

8. This is a stupid decision.
    Icecrown is going to have a population reduction over few months.
    This isn't blizzard guys cmon.
    We like to play @ icecrown they way it is.

9. Icecrown is going to have a population reduction over few months.
    Good. No more topics about big queues.

10. why? - exist a Realm called Lordaeron for x1 . This is ridiculous..
    Terribad news \_(O.o)_/.

11. why? - exist a Realm called Lordaeron for x1 . This is ridiculous..
    Terribad news \_(O.o)_/.
    Agreed. Lordaeron is the place to level at blizz rate.

If Warmane is having financial difficulties there are much better solutions. I'd rather be inconvenienced by seeing a pixie-elf riding a Warmane exclusive Mascot Donor Mount (as opposed to a rainbow chocobo) then to have 3x busted rep on a 7x rate realm.

12. Hmm.. If someone has been offline for a long time they lose.. Dont see any profit if you bought gold with coins on the trade system. And they had to be offline for a good while. They lose its like donate for gold that will be taken away. If you half the gold. Go back to trades see who paid with coins vs donor and give them 1/2 the coins paid in gold only. This seems fair. And its easy to do.

13. Hmm.. If someone has been offline for a long time they lose.. Dont see any profit if you bought gold with coins on the trade system. And they had to be offline for a good while. They lose its like donate for gold that will be taken away. If you half the gold. Go back to trades see who paid with coins vs donor and give them 1/2 the coins paid in gold only. This seems fair. And its easy to do.
    People who trade coins for gold generally do so because they have an expense to cover, not because they want to save gold - if it wasn't an immediate need they might as well have farmed for the gold instead of using coins for it. What you say would only be valid in some likely nonexistent case of someone getting coins, trading for gold and right away stopping playing, before using any gold at all, and never coming back until right after the gold cut. It would make no sense to return coins to people who used the gold after trading coins for it - no, we're not going to assume that, if they use coins to for example get 100k, use 100k over time while farming whatever amount alongside, the gold came from the coins.

14. It has might pass your attention one more detail of the economy and that is market which is over flooded with ICC trash mob BoE items such as Wodin neck
    -CUT-
    Is there some possibility that you somehow lower drop rate for that items, because to tell you the truth it is killing economy in that segment.
    Reducing drop rate from 7x to 1x on world and zone epics would only have a negative impact on low gears gearing up. It would have no impact on the economy as you would have 7x less of the items selling for 7x more gold, "roughly speaking", i know it's not this simple really.

All I would say is if the rates on such items are reduced to 1x, then 1 month warning should be given, after which all NOT bound (i.e. equipped) BoEs should be deleted from the game, otherwise the 1x rate change will only benefit those who have hoarded these items and screw everyone else.

I say this as some one who has horded about 200k worth of easy to get boes just to hedge against a possible change to 1x without item removal. I have done this because molten went from 7x trash boes to 1x trash boes without warning once.

15. What i've actually witnesed is warmane taking over and trying to make a living over this game, god damn it.. let us enjoy it too.

First ... 7891011 ... Last