1. Truth or dare Forum game c:

Basically, everyone knows how the game works.

how its gonna work forumwise - you ask/dare upper person, and in the end of your post say if you choose truth or dare, and next poster asks/dares you something. that's pretty much it :D

erm, and do it without breaking forum rules c: that's it

Ill start with Truth, and see how it goes haha.

2. Do you honestly believe that we're going to have fun? Do you truly think anyone here has fun?

Truth

3. Do you miss Narc as much as I don't?

Dare because I'm not a *****

4. Do you miss Narc as much as I don't?

okey I dare you to behave like you're human-kitty on forum c:

Do you honestly believe that we're going to have fun? Do you truly think anyone here has fun?

Truth
    Honestly I do believe we could have fun haha. but you never know.

Ill go with dare too

5. Ill go with dare too
    hit over 30 points in higherlowergame and post screenshot

truth

6. hit over 30 points in higherlowergame and post screenshot

truth
    You ****ing *****.

Are you Jesus Christ reborn?

Dare.

7. Do you miss Narc as much as I don't?

Maaaan. Narc was a coolio dude.

You ****ing *****.

Dare.
    I dare you to trigger the Warmane mods and have them ban you.

8. I dare you to trigger the Warmane mods and have them ban you.
    That would be breaking the rules of the game according to the OP. You suck at this game.

9. That would be breaking the rules of the game according to the OP. You suck at this game.
    And he didnt even tell truth or dare.

You ****ing *****.

Dare.
    Wake up the roleplayer inside of you and write a story (in community creations ofc, just give the link afterwards) a story about a character you'd like to be obv your choice - sw knight, warchief's guard, w/e.

Answering on question - I don't think Jesus Christ reborn would be playing WoW. So... I guess that's a no. At least, as far as I know.

I like answering questions, so...
    truth? :D

10. And he didnt even tell truth or dare.

Wake up the roleplayer inside of you and write a story (in community creations ofc, just give the link afterwards) a story about a character you'd like to be obv your choice - sw knight, warchief's guard, w/e.

Answering on question - I don't think Jesus Christ reborn would be playing WoW. So... I guess that's a no. At least, as far as I know.

I like answering questions, so...
    truth? :D
    Do you like salmon as much as I do? Nyan

Truth

11. Do you like salmon as much as I do? Nyan

Truth
    IDK what the word is for preparing it, but like you can do it by preparing it hot or cold, if hot then it tastes good imo, if not - no.

Have you tried Heroes of the Storm? If so, main things you liked/didn't like? (asking cus many League people here, but not many HotS it seems)

Truth

12. I dare you to trigger the Warmane mods and have them ban you.
    I doubt I even have it in me to do that anymore.

I'll forfeit the game rather than do that.

13. IDK what the word is for preparing it, but like you can do it by preparing it hot or cold, if hot then it tastes good imo, if not - no.

Have you tried Heroes of the Storm? If so, main things you liked/didn't like? (asking cus many League people here, but not many HotS it seems)

Truth
    Nope, HotS looks ******ed.

14. IDK what the word is for preparing it, but like you can do it by preparing it hot or cold, if hot then it tastes good imo, if not - no.

Truth
    What's the meanest thing you've done irl ? c:

hit over 30 points in higherlowergame and post screenshot

truth
    its impossible, I swear, I tried like 300 times? and cant get past 13 :/ ahhhhhhh
    #OPwillDeliver

truth

15. What's the meanest thing you've done irl ? c:
    From my or their perspective?
    From my... probably going a bit too far when trying to make a joke about someone.
    From their... Well, I hate people who cheat in tests, so I believe you can guess...

And I've hit 19 myself. Haven't gotten 30. Which is why asked :D