1. Lordaeron to Icecrown

Good day, I have played on Lordaeron for a few years with multiple breaks and from multiple accounts, I've always been satisfied with it and haven't come across anything unpleasant, only thing that bothers me a bit is the low population compared to Icecrown. Should I switch to Icecrown? I like to play on a more populated server, but I have never played on a server with a leveling rate higher than normal. x7 seems a bit high to me and less challenging, but the population balances my opinion about it, what do you guys think?

2. Icecrown is more about lvl 80 than the path to it. Bigger population isn't always better. Quality > quantity

3. This is from a PvE point of view, but I honestly believe that anyone that never experienced Wotlk while it was live on retail, or absolutely cannot stand the idea of other people not wanting to stick a completely Blizz-like server should stay on the Lordaeron.

Once you have done all you want at the end game content on that server, or have played end-game for awhile Icecrown is a more viable option. simply because once you have leveled a few characters to level 80, that experience doesn't change the one thing that does, is the character type, the class, and most people that have done the leveling process, want to get to the real game, and that is experiencing the endgame content as that class. So in my opinion, it comes down to that, getting to the end game faster. which is why most people play on Icecrown, they have down the leveling process so much they simple want to skip it, that's why when given the choice to skip it, most people will.

There will always be the "hardcore people " out there that want that, or simply want a lower population, however most just want to get through the boring stuff as soon as possible.

OhieMitzen was right Quality > quantity, with more people you will always have more problems, however with the higher population, you have a much greater chance at finding people you like to play with because of that fact.

4. Quality > quantity
    Where is "quality" when we speak about Lordaeron ?

5. Thanks a lot for your replies, I'll be sticking over to Lordaeron, you are right about quality over quantity, plus the population isn't that bad after all.

6. The game doesn't end when you ding 80 btw, hope you realize that. Power to you tho.

7. Leveling is nothing more than a waste of time. Its dreadfully boring, especially before the cata rework of questing

8. Where is "quality" when we speak about Lordaeron ?
    It was generalization about any community as I see it. It wasn't Lordaeron > Icecrown.

I value high quality community more than a large community.

9. Leveling is nothing more than a waste of time. Its dreadfully boring, especially before the cata rework of questing

10. It was generalization about any community as I see it. It wasn't Lordaeron > Icecrown.

I value high quality community more than a large community.
    I'm sorry having to say this but you seem a lucky guy, or maybe it's me who have something weird...
    Lordearon community for me is probably the worst experience I've had on my entire warmane career

EDIT - I know you're not saying that Lord community is better than Icecrowns' but the way you see things can be a LOT different from some others, or even the reality
    Edited: August 7, 2018

11. I'm sorry having to say this but you seem a lucky guy, or maybe it's me who have something weird...
    Lordearon community for me is probably the worst experience I've had on my entire warmane career

EDIT - I know you're not saying that Lord community is better than Icecrowns' but the way you see things can be a LOT different from some others, or even the reality
    It all depends what kind of people you end up playing with. I open heartedly recommend finding a social guild with aims to join raiding scene. It could be a ride to remember, been there done that.

Currently in Icecrown's pug scene. Where as there are few things that I don't like about it, I just enjoy being a pug.