1. hi as all ppl say ping logon.warmane.com :188.138.40.87 . problem is all iranian can log with proxy but with 2k ms latency. so if only after 2 day ago we cant login normally but with proxy can its warmane server problem

2. Yes. Exactly. I also have this problem.

3. Yes, using a VPN fixes it. But they're too slow.
    Then I am afraid to say that some service provider is blocking traffic from Iran. I dont think Warmane can help much with that.

4. hello Warmane.
    again Iran and again another problem!
    4 days that we cant login to server and the problem is just for Deathwing and Ragnaros (That we played.i hear that frostwolf is also have problem)
    as u maybe now a lot of Persian players play in this server and without them the number of players with come down and down!
    I called my ISP and they said we don't do anything.as i can see nothing changed in my PC and My internet.
    all and all of these said that this problem is from Warmane and its realms!Help us pls.i don't know what this problem comes from but i know u can FIX IT!

do ur best Staffs.
    Best regards.

5. 3 pages come up and it will be more and more!
    its seems just Iranian players have this problem.
    i do some researches and i got more than 20 ISP's are active all across country and all of the Players From all of the ISP's have problem to connect just and just to WARMANE!
    i can name some of the famous Server that we played and we can still play without any problem and without any changes.but warmane ... its seems just this problem is from server.

6. To isolate the issue further, please confirm which realms you can connect to (depending on the clients you have).

Template:

Lordaeron - Yes/No
    Deathwing - ^
    Ragnaros -
    Blackrock
    Neltharion
    Warsong
    Frostwolf

We have different ports for several realms (Blackrock, Lordaeron), the rest are on default ports.

7. Lordaeron - Yes
    Deathwing - no
    Ragnaros -no
    Blackrock -Yes

8. Lordaeron - Yes
    Deathwing - no
    Ragnaros -no
    Blackrock -Yes

im iranian player with Join date: November 25, 2010
    everyone knows me with name: soren . old wotlk frostwolf and lordaeron and now on deathwing
    warmane staff pls dont give us stupid answers because im a software engineer and a programmer and i know more than enough about connections and networks so please dont make me rage.
    if you are banning our ip just say it so we will leave this server and i dont care how much money i spend for donation on 7 accounts that i have.
    and if not just tell us the truth that what is the problem and tell us when you are going to fix it so we will get to know what to do
    Edited: January 14, 2016

9. Lordaeron - Yes
    Deathwing - No
    Ragnaros - No
    Blackrock - Yes
    Frostwolf - No

10. This issue is cropping up in other MMOs for Iranians too. Can you guys use a VPN and see if that solves the problem?
    I've tried using fg457 ( freegate) but still didn't work, and it costs a lot too.

11. as u maybe now a lot of Persian players play in this server and without them the number of players with come down and down.

S/he does have a point I just checked the statistics pane, the number of players in each server has dramatically decreased.
    I wonder if iran did this for students to study, the university exams have just started anyway.
    Edited: January 14, 2016 Reason: misspelling

12. Lordaeron - Yes
    Blackrock -Yes
    Warsong - Yes
    Deathwing - No
    Ragnaros -No
    Neltharion - No
    Frostwolf - No

However , sometimes there IS a chance to play via a VPN , but the quality of connection is horrible and it wont work 100% . sometimes you should keep connecting and disconnecting to get pass that Connected screen .
    on the other hand , some of my friends with different ISP's have no problem to connect and play .

p.s both my internet provider for my home's network and mobile network is Telecommunication Company Of Iran (TCI) . i've tried connecting via a 3G . its not working either .

13. mamlekat gol bood be sabze niz araste shod

Lordaeron - Yes
    Blackrock -Yes
    Warsong - no client
    Deathwing - Yes
    Ragnaros -No
    Neltharion - no client
    Frostwolf - No

100% moshkel az irane zade portaro baste
    vali man test kardam be deathwing connect mitoonam besham
    khodam ke too lordaeron bazi mikonam internet joori ride ke fagat time out mide aslan nemishe bazi kard kollan
    4G ham ride kollan Vainglory ham nemishe bazi kard fagat time out mide

14. Frostwolf - HELL No

Are manam ehtemal midam. man lolam bazi mikonam az vaghti inja be ga rafte unja ham
    pinge normalam ke mamulan 170 bude mishe 470. ye balaii sare internet avordan baz in daiusa :|.

First 12345 Last