1. What's the easiest class to play for PVE?

I am a fairly new player and I find it hard to play most of the classes. I have a level 80 fury warrior but I do very little DPS, it's hard for me to understand the rotations and make macros for everything, what's the class that is easiest to play for new players?

2. paladins are pretty easy. you're best bet for learning the class would be looking in the class section http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119 as there are guides there, or googling a guide for a specific class/spec. all kinds of info around.

3. Arcane mage is even easier, arcane blast 3-4 times, depends on your mana pool then arcane missile and you topping dps in 99% of pug raids :D
    Edited: November 14, 2020

4. I am a fairly new player and I find it hard to play most of the classes. I have a level 80 fury warrior but I do very little DPS, it's hard for me to understand the rotations and make macros for everything, what's the class that is easiest to play for new players?
    You don't really need many macros for fury. Class guides are a thing, you could check fury guide to see, if you're doing something wrong. They also have many macros to utilize, you just have to copy paste them to your macro window.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=78305

Retri paladins are easy to learn: use skill that's not on CD, following a priority list. Quite easy tbh, but learn how to buff, and use utility spells like hand of salvation/freedom/protection frequently. If your sole purpose as retri is to be there and DPS, you're doing it wrong.

5. I'd go mage.
    Arcane two button spec.
    Fire three button spec.
    Plus the best dmg dealer in the game.
    Can't think of class that would be easier than that.

6. I'd go mage.
    Arcane two button spec.
    Fire three button spec.
    Shadow priest I'd say. Literally one rotation that you use.

7. like Overloard99 said above me. Shadowpriest is cool. I started with a rogue and combat is very easy and most of the gear you need comes from professions or the first 4 bosses in icc but it is hard to get into a 10 men raid as a rogue.

8. I'd go mage.
    Arcane two button spec.
    Fire three button spec.
    3 buttons if you wanna be a bad mage yes..

Shadow priest I'd say. Literally one rotation that you use.
    Yeah unless you are bad at tracking/keeping up dots and at limiting your movement

like Overloard99 said above me. Shadowpriest is cool. I started with a rogue and combat is very easy and most of the gear you need comes from professions or the first 4 bosses in icc but it is hard to get into a 10 men raid as a rogue.
    I seen way to many "less then average" rogues to agree with this.
    The only reason it seems easy is because a rogue has (one of) the best singe target damage ingame.

@OP
    Read some guides about your class or the one you are intrested in.
    Warrior just needs alot of gear but is pretty straight forward when it comes to dps.

If it's to hard to play then i guess it's either arcane mage, ret or hunter

Arcane takes like 0 skill.

Ret is pure spamming 1234 with a occasional 5&6.
    You however need to read up about their arsenal of utility spells to become a good ret.

For hunter you just have to be able to count to 4 and learn when and how to trap/md.

But this basically goes for every class.
    Read a guide, you don't need many if even any macro to play a dps.

9. Mage(fire or arc), rogue, boomy, paladin, shadow priest, hunter, ele shaman. On theory the gameplay of Fury is easy as hell too BUT it needs gear to be able to perform at max level. (the guy above me talking about "bad mages" is trying to act smart but makes no sense :D)
    Infact i think the bigger part of the DPS classes are easy to play. But as a new player you want to avoid Feral/Enha/Aff warlock. The ones i did not mention are in the middle. This is all about my personal experience. Who knows, some player might find it way easier to play Enha shaman than a rogue or mage. But honestly with some guides and practice you can become decent with any class, it is just that some of them require more practice than others.
    Another thing i would like to mention is that difficulty might be determined by your responsibility. Example - Mage and Paladin. Both DPS. BUT mage is a pure dps class, as a mage 99% of the time you just spam your "rotation". But as a paladin except this you also provide spells like hand of freedom/salvation/sacrifice and some other utility/support spells. This being said, Mage would be tthe easier choice for you.

10. But honestly with some guides and practice you can become decent with any class, it is just that some of them require more practice than others.
    Another thing i would like to mention is that difficulty might be determined by your responsibility. Example - Mage and Paladin. Both DPS. BUT mage is a pure dps class, as a mage 99% of the time you just spam your "rotation". But as a paladin except this you also provide spells like hand of freedom/salvation/sacrifice and some other utility/support spells. This being said, Mage would be tthe easier choice for you.
    This ^. It's true - with time and practice a person can improve a lot. Having a good UI, which the player considers convenient for them, can help a lot as well.

I'd like to mention another thing. As a feral cat dps, there is a way for new players to get accustomed to its playstyle. They just need to break down the "rotation" in its main components and start practising the main abilities first. Here's how I explained it to newer players:

Spoiler: Show
    go to the nearest target dummy

1) Cast Mangle
    2) Savage Roar
    3) Rake
    4) Spam Shred
    5) 4/5 CPs -> Savage Roar
    6) Repeat (don't clip Rake!)

once you do this several times, do the following:

1) Cast Mangle
    2) Savage Roar
    3) Rake
    4) Spam Shred
    5) 5 CPs -> Rip
    6) Shred + Rake ->4/5 CPs -> Savage Roar
    7) Shred + Rake ->5 CPs -> Rip
    8) Repeat 6 and 7 (don't clip your DoTs and don't forget about Mangle, when it expires!)

1) Cast Mangle
    2) Savage Roar
    3) Rake
    4) Shred
    5) Tiger's Fury
    6) Spam Shred
    7) 5 CPs -> Rip
    8) Shred + Rake ->4/5 CPs -> Savage Roar
    9) Tiger's Fury + Shred + Rake ->5 CPs -> Rip
    10) Repeat 8 and 9 (don't clip your DoTs and don't forget about Mangle, when it expires!)

1) Cast Mangle
    2) Savage Roar
    3) Rake
    4) Shred
    5) Tiger's Fury
    6) Spam Shred
    7) 5 CPs -> Rip
    8) Shred + Rake ->4/5 CPs -> Savage Roar
    9) Tiger's Fury + Shred + Rake ->5 CPs -> Rip
    10) If the duration of both Rip and SR is 12 secs or more, try to go for a Ferocious Bite
    11) Repeat 8, 9 and 10 (don't clip your DoTs and don't forget about Mangle, when it expires!)

- decide how you want to use Berserk (at start, after the first Savage Roar or after the first Tiger's Fury)
    - pick an opener from the ones mentioned here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=424565

- follow your opener;
    - spam Fiery Fire, Barkskin, Nature's Grasp after Berserk ends

i.e. an introduction of the most important attacks and a slow progression towards a more complex opener. I could be wrong, but something similar can be applied to Enhancement Shaman's and Affliction Warlock's "rotations". Someone might be flooded with so much information, but it's the same as learning a poem by heart - it's hard at first and people can mix up verses, but the more they repeat them, the better they know the poem. At one point, people know what verse comes after the one they are saying without thinking too much about it.
    Edited: November 9, 2020

11. 3 buttons if you wanna be a bad mage yes..
    The default rotation of a fire mage has only 3 spells.
    Rest is CD timing and using from time to time a fire blast as movement filler. It really can't get easier than that.

12. I am a fairly new player and I find it hard to play most of the classes. I have a level 80 fury warrior but I do very little DPS, it's hard for me to understand the rotations and make macros for everything, what's the class that is easiest to play for new players?
    Honestly most classes are very simple to play in PVE. Warrior problem is he is very gear depending and unless you are super geared your dps will suck. As others pointed Ret paladin is as easy as it gets, you just press whatever is off CD. There is even addon called Clcret that literally is telling you which button to press, it cant get easier then that. But again w/o gear your dps will be low.
    Edited: November 9, 2020

13. The default rotation of a fire mage has only 3 spells.
    Rest is CD timing and using from time to time a fire blast as movement filler. It really can't get easier than that.
    Yep.. Fire Blast... that's it :))))

OP mentions he has trouble understanding rotations and making macro's.
    Don't really think fire would be any good for him.

14. Yep.. Fire Blast... that's it :))))

OP mentions he has trouble understanding rotations and making macro's.
    Don't really think fire would be any good for him.
    The rota of a fire mage consist of 3 spells and you need only a macro for combustion. Even when you don't have one it's not game braking.
    In terms of macros he gonna have more troubles with arcane because w/o "nochanneling" macros he can really screw the rota up by clipping Arcane Missiles.
    Edited: November 10, 2020

12 Last