1. July 6, 2015  
    That will be one *dead* realm imo.

2. July 6, 2015  

3. July 6, 2015  
    ofc it has nothing to do with the topic of vote/activity points :/ > but i cant wait to see how *dead* lordaeron realm is.
    my prophecy, imo, is that in some months from now there will be a whole new group of topic writers.

cant wait to read the gripes about how popular warmanes flagship is, and why it just shouldnt be

4. July 7, 2015  
    Lordairon, you just described what Lordaeron will be
    Actually not, it have been stated a dozen times that Lordaeron will have donations, or else it would just be a leech realm, the whole idea has already been suggested and denied by staff

5. July 7, 2015  
    I do not agree with this.
    People who have more time will be able to collect alot more points tahn people who can log on for 1 raid every 2 days and that is an unfair advantage over the people who dont have all that much time

6. July 7, 2015  
    I'm still wondering about 'Activity Rank' details. What will it depend on?

7. July 7, 2015  
    My opinion is that they just wanna wipe vote point from players that have 1000vp. They will prove that im wrong ONLY if keep peoples vp's even in ''squished'' version! If some1 have 1000 points, why dont u let him to have 100 or at least 50?
    Nevertheless, i think that there is at least 50 thing that u should fix before this!
    So everyone can start even.

8. July 8, 2015  

9. July 8, 2015  
    So everyone can start even.
    Even? I voted every fkn day last 5 years on 3 accounts, and im now ''even'' with some1 who didnt ever entered on site!? Hehe u Molten guys are soooo funny xD

10. July 8, 2015  
    Even? I voted every fkn day last 5 years on 3 accounts, and im now ''even'' with some1 who didnt ever entered on site!? Hehe u Molten guys are soooo funny xD
    Firstly, you don't understand the concept of the vote point squish. This is happening from September first, that means you can spend all the points you have gathered the last three years, on those three accounts, and spend it on whatever you require. The new system will provide greater benefits for active players on Warmane, compared to those who occasionally return to the game. If anything, you are being rewarded with a better system, and a more efficient way of gaining vote points according to the new system that will access rewards at a faster pace.

11. July 8, 2015  
    Firstly, you don't understand the concept of the vote point squish. This is happening from September first, that means you can spend all the points you have gathered the last three years, on those three accounts, and spend it on whatever you require. The new system will provide greater benefits for active players on Warmane, compared to those who occasionally return to the game. If anything, you are being rewarded with a better system, and a more efficient way of gaining vote points according to the new system that will access rewards at a faster pace.
    A priori, it seems so. But until we don't know for certainty how Ranks will work, it will be seen.

And in part, I agree with Johnsmith. If you want to change the system (which is ok) and you want it to be "fair" with old players (playing here through years), then what's the problem to let them keep the earned points (or a percentage of it) but transformed to the new system? After all, once the new system is available it will comes with new Rank system which means that old players who can't play frequently (for whatever reason) are not in an "imbalance" against new players, and are "rewarded" for the "loyalty" to the server. After all, those earned previous points won't last forever since players who can't play frequently, with the new system will have more "troubles" in obtaining new points after spending some of them.

The only good reason I see to reset all points is if the Staff changed several items in the store all at once (or in a very little time). If it's not the case, I don't see a clear reason to reset (according the previous exposure).

P.S. Personally, I don't care the reset, so I'm not talking in self benefit. I'm only talking "philosophically" about "fairness" in this matter.

Greetings!

12. July 9, 2015  
    Good news!

Any details on which items will be added to the marketplace? I know marketplace should not be a place where people get all their items but it is a good and fast way to get starting items for further progression.

13. July 9, 2015  
    A priori, it seems so. But until we don't know for certainty how Ranks will work, it will be seen.

And in part, I agree with Johnsmith. If you want to change the system (which is ok) and you want it to be "fair" with old players (playing here through years), then what's the problem to let them keep the earned points (or a percentage of it) but transformed to the new system?
    That is a ludicrous idea. You should read how this vote point system should work. All the items will cost 90% cheaper than they are currently. Effectively, you want a player, with hypothetically 1000 vote points, to buy something that will cost 15 points for a mount that usually costs 150 vote points, that would increase the amount of items they can buy ten fold.

Resetting the vote points is "fair", and more fair if they had not reset it. You would be able to buy hundreds of items for 3 or 4 vote points, compared to the 30 or 40 vote point cost they usually require.

14. July 9, 2015  
    Dude, ok ill spend my points, but on what? Currently im playing MoP and there is nothing to do with vp's! I have all mounts, and there is nothing else on marketplace!

15. July 9, 2015  
    Dude, ok ill spend my points, but on what? Currently im playing MoP and there is nothing to do with vp's! I have all mounts, and there is nothing else on marketplace!
    Pets, heirlooms, armor, weapons, create a new character on another realm and use them there. Enchantments, materials, gems, bags and containers, quests, transmogification armor/weapons, recipes for professions, the 40+ mounts available to buy using vote points - that I assume you have not bought all - and finally, the tons of items under Miscellaneous and Junk.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last