1. they dont scale down in world pvp/duels and that is normal, but in bgs/arenas all pve items above 540 are scaled down to 540 which is normal so idk what is problem

2. A lot of ppl wanna know about the warforged HC items. Proterean or someone else from warmane staff should atleast give us a date or reason for not adding it earlier.
    There is an issue with the formula for upscaling the items, that's why they aren't even dropping at the moment. I assume they will be added to the shop only after this issue has been fixed and after they have been available in game for some time.

3. There is an issue with the formula for upscaling the items, that's why they aren't even dropping at the moment. I assume they will be added to the shop only after this issue has been fixed and after they have been available in game for some time.
    Thanks for the reply Sir.

4. There is an issue with the formula for upscaling the items, that's why they aren't even dropping at the moment. I assume they will be added to the shop only after this issue has been fixed and after they have been available in game for some time.
    any ETA on the SOO hc warforged items?

5. any ETA on the SOO hc warforged items?
    Unfortunately we don't have any new info on this, we will let you know once we do.

6. Unfortunately we don't have any new info on this, we will let you know once we do.
    I guess it wont be available for few months then.Thank You Sir for the reply.

7. Soo this persom came across the globalll and bammm

http://imgur.com/a/5u7xA

Soo we should expect it soon on market (Soo HC WF) ?

8. heroic warforged gear is now dropping from bosses, i guess soon we can expect in marketplace too?

9. Hc warforged gear still not on the store
    Edited: September 2, 2017

10. Hello again, any news on Heroic Warforged being released on the market place?

Thanks in advance.

11. So its been 2 weeks since release of WF in Normal and HC runs , and we had HC WF items drop can we get it on market now ?

12. Whatever happened to good old fashioned grinding and raiding for items ?

13. Whatever happened to good old fashioned grinding and raiding for items ?
    ok for example you want to kill galakras heroic to get trinket, but you cant kill it because you are low dps and you need that trinket to have enough dps to kill it xD some bosses put you in endless loop where you cant progress without better items and you cant get better items if you dont kill those bosses

First ... 23456 Last